What's the Mini 3 Pro have that the Mini 3 does not?
985 5 2022-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Burstmode
lvl.4
Flight distance : 258379 ft
United States

Can anyone point me to a simple list of what exactly are the differences between the Mini 3 and the Mini 3 Pro (besides the price and release dates)?

2022-12-9
Use props
DroneDownunder
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32648 ft
Australia

Interesting to know now that Quickshots apparently don't use the sensors, they must just rely on the camera.

Active Tracking would be another thing.
2022-12-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mini 3 is one of the most latest drones made by DJI. This drone has a max flight time of 38 minutes and 51 minutes with Intelligent Flight Battery Plus compared to the DJI Mini 3 Pro with 34 minutes of flight time and 47 minutes with the Intelligent Flight Battery Plus. For more comparisons between the two products, you may click the link below. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav
2022-12-9
Use props
dcrainmaker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 477310 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I ended up going down a pretty big rabbit hole to answer this question. I started off with 17 differences, but in reality it's more like 18-20, as some of them got bundled together. Full video that rapid fires through everything:

2022-12-10
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Maybe the lens  does not fog on the Mini 3
2022-12-17
Use props
djiuser_r2F8Fxpkb3FH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3379 ft

Taiwan

Hai as I am a newbie myself, I would like to ask if you know how to change the DJI Mini 3(not pro) aspect ratio from 16:9 to 4:3 because in the DJI Fly App in the camera section, I don’t have that option as to everyone else. Thank you!
2022-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules