New mavic 3 classic
635 1 2022-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Walt Air 2s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 277037 ft
United States

I just purchased a new dji mavic 3 classic w/djirc. My question is how long do I have before I had to register it, I am in no hurry as the weather here is nasty and very few flying days available for about 4 to 5 months and also want to purchse dji refresh insurance so it would not be cost effective to activate the drone at the present time and only get insurance 7 to 8 months maybe. I have a air 2s I like the features offered on the classic and also flight time.  Thanks for any input!!
2022-12-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you purchase your unit straight from our online store? If yes, please be reminded that the duration of the regular warranty for your particular product or parts. The warranty period for a product starts on the day when the product is delivered. With regards to the DJI Care refresh, we highly recommend you purchase the care plan within 48 hours after you activate the aircraft. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2022-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules