2545 33 2022-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

Would to see this on the Mini 3. Was such a great addition to my Mavic 3. It's already there for panorama so I assume it wouldn't be a great deal to add to all the time.

2022-12-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, BrianKushner. Thank you for reaching out. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern about adding the Cruise Control function to Mini 3 Pro to our related department. After the evaluation of the related department, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-12-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

+1, Great idea.  

Come on DJI - implement cruise control for the Mini 3 Pro.;
2022-12-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Great idea indeed!
2022-12-11
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-10 03:32
+1, Great idea.  

Come on DJI - implement cruise control for the Mini 3 Pro.;

Plus 1 on that
2022-12-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great suggestion.  
2022-12-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Maybe if enough of us comment on this DJI will listen to it's consumers and make it happen.

Hope you and your family are having a great weekend.
2022-12-11
Use props
MRDroneRookie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1939222 ft
Canada

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-11 05:56
Maybe if enough of us comment on this DJI will listen to it's consumers and make it happen.

Hope you and your family are having a great weekend.

Yes + 1 on the cruise control for the Mini 3 pro. Not that I don't love it already, but it really does need some additional features to justify the rather large price difference over the new mini 3 and that one would be no cost to implement. Also waypoints in normal video, make it pro.
2022-12-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

MRDroneRookie Posted at 12-11 06:31
Yes + 1 on the cruise control for the Mini 3 pro. Not that I don't love it already, but it really does need some additional features to justify the rather large price difference over the new mini 3 and that one would be no cost to implement. Also waypoints in normal video, make it pro.

For its size the Mini 3 Pro is truly a beast.  Could be more of a beast with waypoints and cruise control.
2022-12-12
Use props
Hartsideman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 498855 ft
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-10 03:32
+1, Great idea.  

Come on DJI - implement cruise control for the Mini 3 Pro.;

+1 i'd love to see it as well , now you have released the mini 3 you need a few more differentiating features for the mini 3 pro . or sales will dwindle as the 3 has very similar specs ..
2022-12-12
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hartsideman Posted at 12-12 16:05
+1 i'd love to see it as well , now you have released the mini 3 you need a few more differentiating features for the mini 3 pro . or sales will dwindle as the 3 has very similar specs ..

but i thought we hated it when dji does this.  are you telling me you would love to see dji put cruise control in the mini3p and block it in the mini3 so that they can further differentiate the products and make your mini3p purchase more palatable?  what happens when dji says they blocked waypoints in the mini3p so they can give it to their flagship mavic3?  would you like that?
2022-12-12
Use props
primeshooter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1433114 ft
United Kingdom

Can someone explain what cruise control is and what use it is in a drone?
2022-12-13
Use props
MS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 54469 ft
United Kingdom

primeshooter Posted at 12-13 00:31
Can someone explain what cruise control is and what use it is in a drone?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dji+cruise+control
2022-12-13
Use props
primeshooter
lvl.4
United Kingdom

MS Posted at 12-13 02:44
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dji+cruise+control

Okay but the time it took you to go to youtube, search that then come back here to post that couldn't you have just summarised what it is?
2022-12-13
Use props
MS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 54469 ft
United Kingdom

primeshooter Posted at 12-13 03:15
Okay but the time it took you to go to youtube, search that then come back here to post that couldn't you have just summarised what it is?

No

Well, I usually look for the answers before posting questions, as it's normally quicker than waiting for someone to do the work for you.
You could have watched a few of the videos before someone gives you a written answer.

To summarise: it's a stick control thing
2022-12-13
Use props
primeshooter
lvl.4
United Kingdom

MS Posted at 12-13 04:12
No

Well, I usually look for the answers before posting questions, as it's normally quicker than waiting for someone to do the work for you.

Ha ha, I am in work so can't youtube it. Also I hate trawling through ads about square space and all the crap on those videos - I appreciate the opinions of folk here that aren't trying to sell me stuff or products with their affiliate links. I am not a fan of youtubers like this, and they seem to be abundant.
2022-12-13
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

primeshooter Posted at 12-13 04:31
Ha ha, I am in work so can't youtube it. Also I hate trawling through ads about square space and all the crap on those videos - I appreciate the opinions of folk here that aren't trying to sell me stuff or products with their affiliate links. I am not a fan of youtubers like this, and they seem to be abundant.

it will become an art and a skill to make maximum use of what you can glean from yt.  yt is your friend; long before you can find your way around a general forum.  it's not until you get to the specialized hi-tech forums with the "experts" where they become best for exclusive use.  in the meantime, work it out on yt and as you find your trustworthy favorites and get to know all the tools and how to find the best content, it's actually a good deal when you are the experienced yt user and not just a casual browser.  blow off yt because it's only all about cats and kpop and adverts and you're missing out.
2022-12-13
Use props
primeshooter
lvl.4
United Kingdom

The Saint Posted at 12-13 11:29
it will become an art and a skill to make maximum use of what you can glean from yt.  yt is your friend; long before you can find your way around a general forum.  it's not until you get to the specialized hi-tech forums with the "experts" where they become best for exclusive use.  in the meantime, work it out on yt and as you find your trustworthy favorites and get to know all the tools and how to find the best content, it's actually a good deal when you are the experienced yt user and not just a casual browser.  blow off yt because it's only all about cats and kpop and adverts and you're missing out.

Don't worry I use it, just didn't feel like it today and I was working...what I will say is there is a huge amount of what us Scot's call 'guff' on youtube now. People hawking their wears and claiming every product is a must own - please buy it with my affiliant links! I'm not so into hearing this 10 times a day.
2022-12-13
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-12 03:11
For its size the Mini 3 Pro is truly a beast.  Could be more of a beast with waypoints and cruise control.

The Mini 4 Pro will have OA in all directions, and then we'll also get waypoints and cruise control...   
2022-12-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

frankymusik Posted at 12-13 13:32
The Mini 4 Pro will have OA in all directions, and then we'll also get waypoints and cruise control...

That would be fantastic.    No doubt I'd upgrade.  
2022-12-13
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-13 14:21
That would be fantastic.    No doubt I'd upgrade.

I'll doing so too...   
2022-12-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

I'm sure it will be another great selling drone for DJI.  
2022-12-14
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 951020 ft
  • >>>
Germany

frankymusik Posted at 12-13 13:32

And just 100 grams of weight  ;)
2022-12-14
Use props
djiuser_FRKX0ZTdT3Ca
lvl.1
Greece

+1 ! That would be  a great addition
2022-12-14
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
  • >>>
Germany

_SoP_ Posted at 12-14 10:13
And just 100 grams of weight  ;)

Beware!
... that would be "bad news"!
The flight characteristics (e.g. in wind) would then probably also decrease very much...   
2022-12-14
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 951020 ft
  • >>>
Germany

frankymusik Posted at 12-14 23:48
Beware!
The flight characteristics (e.g. in wind) would then probably also decrease very much...

Was a joke...
2022-12-15
Use props
JoeJK3D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 618904 ft
United States

Hartsideman Posted at 12-12 16:05

I mean... the same could be said for the much more expensive Mavic 3 to keep features exclusive from the mini 3 pro.   But yeah I want these features  
2022-12-15
Use props
JoeJK3D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 618904 ft
United States

frankymusik Posted at 12-14 23:48
Beware!

So I've flown the Mini 3 Pro at its altitude ceiling and even the plus battery, above 9000ft altitude the drone is unflyable.   seems weight margins on this drone are SUPER tight for the power output (at altitude)

Compared to the Avata and others that have a 15K ft ceiling.
2022-12-15
Use props
AntonioTech
lvl.4
Flight distance : 280860 ft
Ireland

Very good suggestion! I hope the DJI R&D and other teams consider and insert it as it requires some programming that has already been done and integrated in some of the drones. So it is a matter of priorities and I hope DJI listens to its customers. CHeers.
2022-12-24
Use props
PietPompies
lvl.2
Flight distance : 145315 ft

South Africa

+1 for Cruse Control and Waypoints on Mini 3 Pro!
2022-12-25
Use props
cmarines
lvl.4
Flight distance : 331762 ft
Canada

So, is Cruise Control implemented on Mini 3 Pro, using RC-N1? I did try it as mentioned on User Manual, but not work. ...
extrass from user manual: "Cruise Control: Set the function of the customizable button (C1 or C2 button for DJI RC and Fn button for the DJI RC-N1 remote controller) to Cruise Control, and press the customizable button and control stick at the same time to enter Cruise Control. The aircraft will continue flying at the same speed."
2022-12-30
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

cmarines Posted at 12-30 10:43
So, is Cruise Control implemented on Mini 3 Pro, using RC-N1? I did try it as mentioned on User Manual, but not work. ...
extrass from user manual: "Cruise Control: Set the function of the customizable button (C1 or C2 button for DJI RC and Fn button for the DJI RC-N1 remote controller) to Cruise Control, and press the customizable button and control stick at the same time to enter Cruise Control. The aircraft will continue flying at the same speed."

I think you will find that that is for Hyperlapse only.
2022-12-31
Use props
3dbproductions
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1723471 ft
  • >>>
United States

+1 for Cruise Control.  Would be very helpful for dolly zoom movements.
2023-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules