302 7 2022-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

So, I just got my Avata and I tried the goggles to see how they fit me and they do kinda squish your nose and it's hard to breath through your nose but that's about it. There is no light leek as stated in some posts on here. I turned on the drone with the controller and goggles and just looked at the footage on the goggles to see how good it was and I wasn't shocked. It was kinda noisy and blurry (even with everything on the goggles adjusted). Tomorrow I will do a first flight. I love this drone so far.
2022-12-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Drey. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. May we ask what Goggles are you using with the DJI Avata? Is it the DJI FPV Goggles V2 or the DJI Goggles 2? Below are the photos for your reference:

DJI FPV Goggles V2

DJI FPV Goggles V2

DJI Goggles 2

DJI Goggles 2
2022-12-9
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-9 20:00
Hi, Drey. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. May we ask what Goggles are you using with the DJI Avata? Is it the DJI FPV Goggles V2 or the DJI Goggles 2? Below are the photos for your reference:

I'm using my Goggles 2. And BTW I test flew the drone today and I sadly got some light leak from the sides.
2022-12-10
Use props
FPVTrendz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1241020 ft
United States

DJI, you need to come out with foam for the Goggles 2. There is an aftermarket one, but I'm sure you could make a better one because you already have the exact design needed to create it.
2022-12-10
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Drey. I Posted at 12-10 06:53
I'm using my Goggles 2. And BTW I test flew the drone today and I sadly got some light leak from the sides.

Pretty tough to accommodate everyones face shape and sizes. Overall I am pretty impressed. Just my opinion.
2022-12-10
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Visual Air Posted at 12-10 08:47
Pretty tough to accommodate everyones face shape and sizes. Overall I am pretty impressed. Just my opinion.

Overall I am too LOL but there is some uncomfort.
2022-12-10
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

FPVTrendz Posted at 12-10 08:02
DJI, you need to come out with foam for the Goggles 2. There is an aftermarket one, but I'm sure you could make a better one because you already have the exact design needed to create it.

YES DJI!!!!
2022-12-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Drey. I Posted at 12-10 06:53

Hi, Drey. Thank you for the update and we are very sorry for the inconvenience. If you are pertaining to the screen light leaks, unfortunately, that issue cannot be fixed through remote troubleshooting. Please send your DJI Goggles 2 back to DJI for testing. We will help you locate the issue and provide a solution as soon as possible. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules