1162 11 2022-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Now the DJI have released the mini 3 using O2 and the DJI RC they have demonstrated that they could make the mini 2 work with the DJI RC.

Come on DJI make this happen it will help sales of the RC
2022-12-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Bigplumbs. Thank you for reaching out. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern about making Mini 2 compatible with DJI RC to our related department. After the evaluation of the related department, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-12-10
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-10 02:02
Hi, Bigplumbs. Thank you for reaching out. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern about making Mini 2 compatible with DJI RC to our related department. After the evaluation of the related department, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.

Good lets hope they do it
2022-12-10
Use props
No Original Thought
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1364209 ft
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-10 02:23
Good lets hope they do it

+1 I'd be interested in this.
2022-12-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You're absolutely right about increased sales to Mini 2 pilots.  
2022-12-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 For Mini2 support,  that would make taking a backup mini2 much more desirable.  
2022-12-11
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-10 02:02
Hi, Bigplumbs. Thank you for reaching out. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern about making Mini 2 compatible with DJI RC to our related department. After the evaluation of the related department, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.

Yet another zero-worth comment from one of the "competent" DJI admins who continuously spam us with all-empty phrases posts showing that they have no knowledge of the topic at hand.
2022-12-11
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

This is the support we pay for: Zero-bained apes called "Super Administrator" knowing NOTHING!

"Thank you for reaching out"
"We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions"
"Thank you for your continued support"

2022-12-11
Use props
indio797
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38061 ft
Brazil

+1 I'd be interested in this.
2022-12-11
Use props
SCoutts
First Officer
Flight distance : 1922434 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Personally, I thought Mini 2/RC compatibility would happen quickly after the RC's release.

When the Mini 3 (non-Pro) was released and still no RC support for the Mini 2, I kind of lost hope.

In my opinion, it's an absolute no-brainer. The Mini 2 is likely one of DJI's all-time most popular drones and is still one of the best for beginners. No doubt it would boost RC sales and certainly be welcome by folks such as myself who fly both the Mini 2 and Mini 3 Pro.

Still trying to be hopeful DJI does the right thing here.
2023-1-3
Use props
Quinch
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71434 ft
United States

add me to the people with that on the wish list. I use the mini 2 for quick photo/video opportunities when out and about, and it would be worth it just to eliminate time setting up the phone
2023-1-5
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Johnny_J Posted at 2022-12-11 05:02
This is the support we pay for: Zero-bained apes called "Super Administrator" knowing NOTHING!

"Thank you for reaching out"

Johnny_J -  Are you ok?  You seem really worked up at the mods.
2023-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules