Hyperlapse going crazy.
607 18 2022-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yaman-Python
lvl.4
  • >>>
Japan

Hyperlapse taken today shown below. Acquisition parameters are in the video description.
It went crazy after 11 s. Maybe RS disabled itself?
This was in the middle of a hike. No problem before, no problem after. I found out the problem while reviewing at home.
Wondering if having EIS prority on messed up the frame rate and RS could not follow...

2022-12-10
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Yes, I had that happen to me once as well! I thought I must've messed up a setting, but it was just like yours. It started ok in the first few seconds, then all of a sudden it was jumping all over the place. I no longer have the video cuz I deleted it. I definitely DID NOT have EIS Priority enabled.

Mine happend before the November 30th FW release - with the 01.01.05.40 FW.

2022-12-10
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I wonder if the  vibration of the trail could cause the camera to switch, that lower left switch to the real time  being  rattled on?
2022-12-10
Use props
Yaman-Python
lvl.4
  • >>>
Japan

osmonauta Posted at 12-10 02:50
Yes, I had that happen to me once as well! I thought I must've messed up a setting, but it was just like yours. It started ok in the first few seconds, then all of a sudden it was jumping all over the place. I no longer have the video cuz I deleted it. I definitely DID NOT have EIS Priority enabled.

Mine happend before the November 30th FW release - with the 01.01.05.40 FW.

Thanks for the input.
I have the latest firmware: 01.02.10.10.
2022-12-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Yaman-Python. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience.  I have forwarded the video to our relevant team for further checking. We will update you once we receive feedback from them. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2022-12-10
Use props
Yaman-Python
lvl.4
  • >>>
Japan

Fishycomics Posted at 12-10 04:06
I wonder if the  vibration of the trail could cause the camera to switch, that lower left switch to the real time  being  rattled on?

I was holding the cam with a rod, no way I could have touched the screen during recording.
2022-12-10
Use props
Yaman-Python
lvl.4
  • >>>
Japan

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-10 04:21
Hi, Yaman-Python. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience.  I have forwarded the video to our relevant team for further checking. We will update you once we receive feedback from them. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Thank you!
2022-12-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We would like to have your original videos and camera logs to further analyze the issue. Would you please help?  
2022-12-10
Use props
Yaman-Python
lvl.4
  • >>>
Japan

Please let me know how to get the logs. I do not know what/where these are.
I suppose I could then put these and the video in a shared GoogleDrive folder for you?
2022-12-10
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Fishycomics Posted at 12-10 04:06
I wonder if the  vibration of the trail could cause the camera to switch, that lower left switch to the real time  being  rattled on?

Mine happened when I was walking on the street, so no rugged terrain.
2022-12-10
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

thank you I have to  look at mine, this is hte latest fw.  
2022-12-10
Use props
Yaman-Python
lvl.4
  • >>>
Japan

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-10 06:07
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We would like to have your original videos and camera logs to further analyze the issue. Would you please help?

Please let me know how to get the logs. I do not know what/where these are.
I suppose I could then put these and the video in a shared GoogleDrive folder for you?
2022-12-10
Use props
Yaman-Python
lvl.4
  • >>>
Japan

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-10 06:07

I found how to get logs by googling it.
Here is the link to the video and logs:
https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... JsSl8IK?usp=sharing
2022-12-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Yaman-Python Posted at 12-11 01:53
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EYOHA_aHk3EYZCprI_BTFkfS1JsSl8IK?usp=sharing

Hi, Yaman-Python. Thank you for the video and logs. We really appreciate it. Can you please tell us the exact date and time when this issue happened? We will wait for your update. Thank you.
2022-12-12
Use props
Yaman-Python
lvl.4
  • >>>
Japan

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-12 00:41
Hi, Yaman-Python. Thank you for the video and logs. We really appreciate it. Can you please tell us the exact date and time when this issue happened? We will wait for your update. Thank you.

Hi Gamora, pleased to be able to help.
Date/time... I am surprised you cannot get it directly from the video file. The file name and metadata should give that info. It was 2022 Dec 10; 11:00 am (Japan time).
2022-12-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Yaman-Python Posted at 12-11 01:53
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EYOHA_aHk3EYZCprI_BTFkfS1JsSl8IK?usp=sharing

Sorry for the late response. Would you please tell us the approximate data and time when this issue happened? It will help our engineers locate the issue in a quicker manner. Thank you so much.
2022-12-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Yaman-Python Posted at 12-12 01:15
Date/time... I am surprised you cannot get it directly from the video file. The file name and metadata should give that info. It was 2022 Dec 10; 11:00 am (Japan time).

Hi, Yaman-Python. We're sorry for the inconvenience. We need confirmation from you as file names can be easily changed/edited. Moving on, thank you for the information, I have forwarded it for them to check. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-12-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Yaman-Python Posted at 12-12 01:15

Hi, Yaman-Python. Thank you for patiently waiting. After checking the video and logs, our relevant team confirmed that this is an occasional problem and will be fixed in the next version of the firmware. Your kind understanding is appreciated. Thank you.
2022-12-21
Use props
Yaman-Python
lvl.4
  • >>>
Japan

Good to know. Thanks~
2022-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules