What it necessary for DJI Action 2 to be the perfect camera?
541 4 2022-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
id4alexey
lvl.4

Russia

Taking into account the possible of releasing a new version of firmware, I decided to formulate my wishes.

In order for the camera to become perfect, it is necessary:

1.       Fix the work with file names:

a.       When transferring files from the internal memory to the SD card, the time of creation of the original file should be preserved.

b.      File numbering should be end-to-end for internal memory and SD card and should not be reset when transferring files to SD card, PC, etc.

c.       Resetting the file counter should be performed by the user if necessary.

d.      It is advisable to add the date and time of creation to the file name.

2.       Add custom preferences similar to OSMO Action, including the ability to change their sequence and exclude some functions (for example, photos or short clips) from the list.

3.       Add the ability to write timecode.

4.       Add the ability to record 10bit HDR.

5.       Add the ability to write gyro data.

6.       Fix Working with Remote Control:

a.       Increase camera uptime with Remote Control connected.

b.      Speed up the pairing procedure. In particular, if single camera mode is enabled, then connect without waiting and confirming the button.

c.       When working with Remote Control, the auto-off mode does not work, in this mode you must automatically dim the screen and optionally turn it on when you press the buttons on Remote Control.  

d.      If is it possible fix disabling Remote Control when falling asleep DJI Action 2.

e.      Add the ability to use Remote Control to change the speed of Hyperlapse (switch to 1x and back).

7.       Add the ability to configure the maximum angle for HorizonBalancing mode with the appropriate FOV adjustment. In many cases, an angle of 15-20 degrees is sufficient. May be add another mode – HorizonCorrection J.

2022-12-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I doubt they will release new FW, since they have the A3 now.
2022-12-11
Use props
fans8337a10c
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-10 18:20
Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Same reply as always and nothing happens.
Dismal support for this product.
2022-12-13
Use props
Pavelminister
lvl.2
Ireland

As for me, 10Bit( 2.7K at least) would be a decent addition. I'm happy with the rest.
2022-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules