2370 10 2022-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gigilu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118409 ft
United Arab Emirates

hello
I read on the web site it is possible to tak a wide angle shot.

How that works please can you direct me on the settings?

Thanks

Luigi
2022-12-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Luigi. The wide-angle lens is added when the DJI Mini 3 Pro aircraft firmware is updated to v01.00.0400 and later versions. Please check the photo below to select wide-angle.

We hope this helps. Thank you for your support.
2022-12-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-10 18:33
Hi, Luigi. The wide-angle lens is added when the DJI Mini 3 Pro aircraft firmware is updated to v01.00.0400 and later versions. Please check the photo below to select wide-angle.
[view_image]

Nice! Good to know!
2022-12-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Montfrooij. You're welcome! Glad to know that this helps you out as well. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-12-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-12 05:04
Hi, Montfrooij. You're welcome! Glad to know that this helps you out as well. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your valued support.

I will thanks!
2022-12-12
Use props
Drone Buddy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 280860 ft
Ireland

DJI Gamora Posted at 2022-12-10 18:33
[view_image]

I wonder what is the difference between the firmware, so to speak, "wide-shot" and the shot with the DJI wide-angle lens. I will have to try them and compare how the pictures and video will look like. The weather is bad now and I can't fly.
2023-1-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Drone Buddy Posted at 1-26 14:57
I wonder what is the difference between the firmware, so to speak, "wide-shot" and the shot with the DJI wide-angle lens. I will have to try them and compare how the pictures and video will look like. The weather is bad now and I can't fly.

Hi, Drone Buddy. Thank you for joining the thread! For the wide-angle lenses, after the installation focal length will be as follows:

4:3 shoot mode: equivalent focal length≈14mm;
16:9 shoot mode: equivalent focal length≈17mm;
Video mode: equivalent focal length≈18mm.

While in the wide-angle shot (under panorama) it will just be the original lens and then merge several photos into one panorama photo synthesized by the App algorithm. We're excited to see your photos and we're hoping for you to have good weather in your area soon!
2023-1-30
Use props
Drone Buddy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 280860 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-30 04:33
Hi, Drone Buddy. Thank you for joining the thread! For the wide-angle lenses, after the installation focal length will be as follows:

4:3 shoot mode: equivalent focal length≈14mm;

Thank you for the explanation!
2023-1-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Drone Buddy Posted at 1-30 04:56
Thank you for the explanation!

Hi, Drone Buddy. You're most welcome. Have a safe flight always!
2023-2-1
Use props
djiuser_3nVLHChA0moK
New
Malaysia

Hey bro , bout the pano wide angle shooting , when I using mini 2 -90 degree start shooting , my starting point was the middle shot of the 9 picture of it
But when using mini 3 pro the starting point become middle bottom picture of 9 picture
I wish to use it to capture full top view of the land
2023-2-6
Use props
mheule
lvl.1
Flight distance : 361 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2022-12-12 05:04

Is it possible to do a wide angle pano of a specific point or a view straight down,  or can it only work on the the horizon?
2023-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules