3405 12 2022-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kibby
lvl.2
Flight distance : 144501 ft
Canada

Hello,

I am using the most recent DJI Assistant 2 (Customers Drones Series). I am trying to update Air Unit Lite to most recent version with Canvas Mode support. On DJI Assistant 2 (Customers Drones Series) app, I have clicked Update button. It downloaded up to 99% (sometimes 98%) then it stopped. An error came up saying I need to try again. I have tried maybe 12 times now.

Does anyone have the same issue? Is there a solution I can try? To my understanding, DJI servers may be set up incorrectly or crashed – we have to wait for DJI team come back on Monday morning to fix it.

Thanks for your time,
Kibby
2022-12-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. If you are trying to update the firmware of a DJI Air unit, you may need to have the DJI Assistant 2 FPV version. You may download the said software version using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... nt-2-dji-fpv-series
2022-12-11
Use props
SirStabbs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 218799 ft
United States

Do you mean Consumer Drone Series? but yes, like what DJI Paladin says, try the DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV Series) to update the Air Unit Lite. That worked for me.
2022-12-11
Use props
AeroROK
lvl.2

United States

The FPV series will not work with the Goggles 2. Even though the latest version for the Air Unit downloads I cannot get the Consumer Drone Series to download (refresh) past 99%.
2022-12-17
Use props
Kibby
lvl.2
Canada

Update: consumers drones edition update worked on Windows but Mac is stuck at 99%. I haven’t checked if they fixed this issue.
2022-12-17
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

The FPV series will not work with the Goggles 2
2022-12-17
Use props
fans0670523d
lvl.1

United States

I have the same problem today trying to update the firmware for my new Vista. Was using a Mac. Tried on a PC and it worked.
2023-5-12
Use props
CagomoC FpV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 480026 ft
United States

Yes it's 2024 now and this is getting really stupid my FPV is also stuck at 99% will not update to 1.4 to enable to use the integra goggles. I tried this upload last year still not fix I no longer have the v2 goggles cause I upgraded to the integra nothing will be fix its to bad and sad
1-23 21:26
Use props
Kibby
lvl.2
Canada

Wow. This isn’t resolved?

Ask your buddy with Windows to flash it for you?
1-24 00:51
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

CagomoC FpV Posted at 1-23 21:26
Yes it's 2024 now and this is getting really stupid my FPV is also stuck at 99% will not update to 1.4 to enable to use the integra goggles. I tried this upload last year still not fix I no longer have the v2 goggles cause I upgraded to the integra nothing will be fix its to bad and sad

Hi. Sorry for the trouble that it may cause you. May I confirm if you're using a Windows or Macc? Are there any error messages you encountered during the update? Please make sure to download the latest version via this link. I hope to hear from you soon.
1-26 03:40
Use props
djiuser_4cFXhpTXLG7C
lvl.1
Flight distance : 283717 ft
Bulgaria

April, 2024 - still the same problem on Mac. Actually - few problems:
1. Caddx Vista Polar gets stuck on 99% - tried many times.
2. My Goggles 2 don't get recognized at all from DJI Assistant 2 app. They were activated more than a year ago from DJY Fly app.

macOS 14.4.1, DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Droner Series), version 2.1.21
4-16 02:12
Use props
Kibby
lvl.2
Canada

djiuser_4cFXhpTXLG7C Posted at 4-16 02:12
April, 2024 - still the same problem on Mac. Actually - few problems:
1. Caddx Vista Polar gets stuck on 99% - tried many times.
2. My Goggles 2 don't get recognized at all from DJI Assistant 2 app. They were activated more than a year ago from DJY Fly app.

Goggles 2, need to be plugged in battery and turn on for DJI Assistant 2 to see it. Takes 30 seconds. It’s not immediate.

99% problem still persists? Whoa. I’d suggest you to visit friend whom has Windows and get over with.

No problem flashing O3 stuff on Mac. Didn’t get new Vista to try activate/update to latest.
4-16 04:24
Use props
djiuser_3USoFOsl7XAT
New

Hungary

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-12-11 03:40
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. If you are trying to update the firmware of a DJI Air unit, you may need to have the DJI Assistant 2 FPV version. You may download the said software version using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-dji-fpv-series

Hello! I'm also struggling with updating an Air Unit Lite to the latest (Google 2 support), I'm on OSX Vetura 13.6.3 - I have read that it does not work on Mac - I hope that is not ture, that would be ridiculous after spending thousands of dollars on your high-end products...  
yesterday 14:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules