Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Assistant size
3503 10 2014-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paolo.tomassett
New

Italy

Hello
I installed DJ Phantom Assistant 3.0 on my netbook Lenovo Yoga 2 pro but the software size is illegible, too smal, and it is not possible to resize it, also with the utility "resize enable", or other compatibility tools as "enable display scaling on high dpi". How can I fix it?

2014-9-22
Use props
DJI-neil
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13465 ft
China

hi
    Can you give us a screen shot of your assistant?
    Let us know how serious it is。 :)
2014-9-25
Use props
rrichey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 572818 ft
  • >>>
South Korea

Hi,
I too cannot read this app. It is too small and I cannot define the upgrade section to do the firmware update.
please help, I wanna fly
2014-9-25
Use props
rrichey
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Korea

I am using a new Samsung model
2014-9-25
Use props
rrichey
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Korea

Windows 8.1 seems to have this problem. Just bought this new laptop to update and go fly
2014-9-25
Use props
olivierdamiron
lvl.1

Canada

It is not a windows 8 problem, it is the application. It should automatically adjust to your resolution. I emailed DJI about this, they told me to try it on a different laptop. Great. That helps a lot.
A few other programs had that issue, such as Photoshop. They issued an update that fixed it. DJI needs to update the Assistant software but it seems it is not on their priority list. I was told to try different resolutions, the usual BS answer, and obviously that didn't work.
One should not have to change a machine's resolution to accommodate specific software when all the other programs work great. I am really pissed because it is the only app on my computer that is unusable. It turns out it is the one I need the most in the field. All they need to do is update the app but I guess the thousands of NAZA customers are of no importance since they launched the DJI Inspire. I was going to purchase one but I think I will hold back in light of their complete lack of concern for an issue that will affect anybody who buys a new laptop in 2015. Every laptop now has high resolution displays. Not a happy camper.
Harware: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
2015-2-26
Use props
danvet
lvl.2

United States

olivierdamiron@ Posted at 2015-2-26 21:23
It is not a windows 8 problem, it is the application. It should automatically adjust to your resolut ...

I realize this is an old thread, but I'm having this problem too on a new laptop. Did anyone find a fix?
2016-1-15
Use props
danvet
lvl.2

United States

Nobody? This is killing me!!
2016-1-16
Use props
gharden
lvl.2

United States

I am having the same problem, anyone have a fix yet ?  i'm using a 17in Alienware and can't even see inside the programming window
2016-2-3
Use props
gharden
lvl.2

United States

go to display settings and change the icon size to small, open the a2 assistant, then enlarge,  works for me
2016-2-5
Use props
danvet
lvl.2

United States

Awesome - finally! - thanks. Just to give a bit more info incase anybody else has this problem on Windows 10...
1) Go to "Display Settings" and move the "Change of text, apps and other items" slider to 100% (everything then goes really small.
2) SIGN OUT of windows
3) Sign back in and open the DJI app. It should now be formatted correctly (but tiny)
4) Go back to the Display Settings slider and move it back to wherever it was (250% in my case)
5) The DJI app should then scale up appropriately.
2016-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules