Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gimbal Golf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3491470 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Anyone encountered this.

When flying my googles view fades out and back in and the video feed freezes. I have 50mbps and I am about 20m away in open countryside. This has never happened before.
The menu does not find the internal storage facility, the only card it finds is the one in the goggles despite there being one in the drone.
When I chnage settings for the camera (where I can), they reset after a power down and power back up, ie they dont hold their last values like ISO max.
When I swipe up from the bottom to chnage the camera settings, all the boxes are blank, there is nothing in any of them and I am unable to access any of them.

I have logged a ticket with DJI and will be returning the kit to DJI for assessment.

Running latest softwarre, low flight hours, not crashes or heavy landings,

Worked fins 2 weeks ago. All the above were present before and after the update to the latest firmware.
2022-12-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. We may need to wait for our repair facility team to provide us with detailed diagnostics of the problem as you already sent a ticket with us and your unit is now on the way to our facility. Rest assured that we will look into this issue once the unit is in our repair facility. Hoping that you will receive your drone back soon. Should you have other concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules