Waypoints to Mini 3 Pro
2131 8 2022-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Patrioka
lvl.2
Flight distance : 700020 ft
Mexico

Hi DJ, greetings. You should take into account the new waypoints function of the Mavic 3 for the Mini 3 Pro. This tool would be very useful for us in our videos, since in the mini 3 pro we only have Hyperlapses. I would appreciate it if you update it soon.

Gretings.
2022-12-11
Use props
fans3b53ac23
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1045213 ft
France

Same for me. I'd love to have this function too !
2022-12-12
Use props
Droney Cyclist
New

United Kingdom

Me too. With more and more restrictions being placed in the heavier drones that are almost impossible to fly legally  in the UK and Europe surely it makes sense to have features such as waypoints available to users who are actually allowed to fly drones in a legal manner. Come on DJI think about the users of your drones and not just giving features to the more costly but mostly legally unusable drones.
2022-12-12
Use props
PietPompies
lvl.2
Flight distance : 145315 ft

South Africa

Check out this topic thread regarding waypoints for the MINI 3 PRO
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=270843&extra=&page=2
2022-12-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 For Waypoints on the Mini 3 Pro
2022-12-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-15
Use props
YusDyr
New

Turkey

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-15 20:01
Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support.

I think it would be an excellent idea to create a list of requested features somewhere in common access so that each dji user could vote for the most important of them.
Now just +1 from me for the subject's request.
2022-12-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

YusDyr Posted at 12-29 12:03
I think it would be an excellent idea to create a list of requested features somewhere in common access so that each dji user could vote for the most important of them.
Now just +1 from me for the subject's request.

I will surely take note of this request, YusDyr. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-12-31
Use props
frast
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41414 ft
Italy

+1 really needed feature in order to call this product "pro"
2023-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules