"Country code not Updated" message
5298 9 2022-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marshworks
New

United States

I am trying to get started with my new Avata and Goggles 2. I get get "Country Code not Updated".
I am in the US.
Aircraft firmware 1.02.00.00
Remote controller 2.00.05.00
Googles 1.03.00.00
DJI Fly app is version 1.9.0-1865-55175-officail-sec

Drone seems to work otherwise.

2022-12-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, marshworks. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience caused. You may try this troubleshooting to rectify the error message:
1. Refresh the Flysafe Database using the DJI Fly app. To do so, connect the drone to the mobile phone (same setup during activation), run the DJI Fly app, and go to Settings> About>FlySafe Database. Follow the prompts to update/refresh.
2. Refresh the firmware of the goggles and the remote controller using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). You may install it from this link. For the steps, kindly check this
3. Restart all devices, and check if the same error message appears.
We look forward to your update. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
2022-12-12
Use props
ahr69
lvl.2
Flight distance : 83612 ft
  • >>>
United States

Biggest piece of sh_T DJI has ever made. Out of the box, wont pair, download of new app worked on the third try. The drone wouldn't marry to the controller, the googles where blurry on the edges, even after multiple alignment to the inside extremes of the diopters. Then the touch pad was finicky. Touch senor was not responding. Then country code wouldn't update. At this point headset didn't even have a view from the drones camerA. WTF, Back you go.
2023-6-10
Use props
gearinvent
lvl.1
Flight distance : 135 ft
Argentina

I added to all problems, after updating firmware to solve country error... i cant calibrate imu it keeps asking calibration in loop and I cant fly
2023-7-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

gearinvent Posted at 7-5 11:38
I added to all problems, after updating firmware to solve country error... i cant calibrate imu it keeps asking calibration in loop and I cant fly

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific error message did you received on the Goggles? Please provide us with a screenshot so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-19
Use props
Yadi
New

India

Hi, I'm in India and my country code is not updating. I've already updated my firmware and flysafe data base but nothing seems to be working.  Can someone please assist?
Screenshot_20240318_100425.jpg
3-17 20:38
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Yadi Posted at 3-17 20:38
Hi, I'm in India and my country code is not updating. I've already updated my firmware and flysafe data base but nothing seems to be working.  Can someone please assist?

Hi, Yadi. Sorry about the trouble. Have you already tried refreshing the firmware from Assistant 2 and then restarting all the devices?
3-17 22:09
Use props
fans7269b7dc
New

United States

SOLVED - So I figured it out on mine. It was stuck too even after updating database and firmware on everything. Basically what finally did it was turning everything on while outside of the house and then connecting it to my phone and opening up the DJI fly app. It's like it needed the satellites to fully confirm and link up to the database update while attached to the phone. Good luck! Now I can finally fly farther than the imposed limits when no country code is connected!!
4-19 12:54
Use props
marshworks
New

United States

Mine started working as long as everything is connected with my phone, and the phone's gps is connected.
4-27 08:06
Use props
Scytalle
New
Flight distance : 5007 ft
United States

Struggling with this. I've refreshed the firm ware, went out and flew with my phone connected, just about everything I can think of. The GPS connection looks solid, 20+ but still not updating. Should I just keep flying various places and hope it updates? It doesn't seem to be limiting anything but it's very annoying.
yesterday 11:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules