RS3 has red GPS/Satellite light won’t connect to app
3198 4 2022-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9c235303
lvl.1
United States

I just bought a RS3 and there’s a red light that looks like a GPS or Satellite? It won’t connect or show up on the to the Ronin App either. (I’ve updated app, uninstalled, reinstalled, logged in, reset phone, tried to calibrate, etc) I saw other people choose “English” to set it up, I never got that screen I assume that’s after you connect to the app?

Motors/stabilization won’t turn on/stabilize either. Has anyone else done with this? Please help!!
F80DCA21-AAB1-4750-86A7-1C4A3260739F.jpeg
2022-12-11
Use props
fans9c235303
lvl.1
United States

Update, if anyone has this problem they said it’s a CPU issue and you can’t fix it. Must send it back
2022-12-17
Use props
BerthaVision
lvl.2

Belgium

The GPS modual will not work indoors like you have it with the pic, you need to be outside just like with any other GPS unit like a smart watch etc.  It can take a few minutes to turn white depending on the number of satelites it can see.
2023-3-3
Use props
djiuser_rbllLqZiuUP7
New
United States

fans9c235303 Posted at 2022-12-17 17:21
Update, if anyone has this problem they said it’s a CPU issue and you can’t fix it. Must send it back

Has there been a work around?
2023-8-17
Use props
djiuser_WAf0Z3APecOi
New

Nepal

Update : i had the same problem i talked to the dji company they told to send it back within a week .. but it was difficult for me to send in a week so i send it after a week they replaced it and i got it back.. they said it was imu problem .. yo cannot repair it without service center..

Note : you have to pay courier charge while sending and they will send without any cost .. but you will charge custom duty and VAT

Be carefull ..
2023-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules