Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
After Firmware The SD Card Is Corrupted
960 3 2022-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FPVTrendz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1241020 ft
United States

When I updated the firmware I noticed that I had to reformat my SD Card and the internal storage in the Avata. I did not really think much about that. Today I flew and got all the recordings I needed for a new video I'm creating for YouTube and went to get the files and Windows 11 said I needed to format the SD Card and Internal storage on the Avata again because the SD Card was corrupted.

I ended up purchasing a $40 program to get those files for me. To my surprise, I found that you are now adding file types that are like the Action Camera as well as 2 files that I believe are corrupting the SD Card. Here are those files:

.DJI_0424.LRF.trinf
.DJI_0424.MP4.trinf

Before this update, the only files that would ever be on the SD Card in the Avata were the .mp4 files. Now it's adding those files as well as the .LRF files for each video.

Please figure this out and correct it. I don't want to run this software whenever I want my videos.

If anyone else is seeing this after the update, please post a comment below so DJI knows it's not something I'm doing.

I have attached a screenshot of the software I had to purchase and the files it's showing.

screen-shot.png
2022-12-11
Use props
MAF178
First Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

Thats simple to solve .. just wipe the drive not format
2022-12-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, FPVTrendz. Thank you for reaching out. LRF is a low-resolution file generated simultaneously when recording, and LRF files are MP4, which can be viewed by any media player actually. There is no option to turn off it. This file is important to the video playback experience but you may delete these files after recording. Meanwhile, Trinf is the file used for fixing a video when the video stops recording abnormally. If this issue appears, please insert and remove the microSD card when the aircraft is powered on. Or, restart the aircraft to fix the video. After fixing, the trinf file will be deleted automatically. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2022-12-12
Use props
FPVTrendz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1241020 ft
United States

I made a video about this issue if anyone else is having it I found software that's letting me get the files.

2022-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules