Pilot's Incredible
377 8 2022-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

Harvey and RedBeard are in the pilot seat for this one. But more importantly I heard the Army Field Band play this and had to show case them too. Please got to there site and hit like. They played the hell out of that!!!!

2022-12-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice music and cool video!
2022-12-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, that's some epic chase footage SgtRay.  

I had the pleasure of seeing and hearing both the US Army's Old Guard Fife and Drum Corps and the USMC  Drum and Bugle Corps perform during the time I was stationed in Washington, DC.  Actually, now that I think back I heard all but the USCG musicians perform while in DC.  Every unit is elite and they are all outstanding performers.  
2022-12-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice one Ray.  
2022-12-12
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

Thanks to all of you for watching. I hope you all went to their site and gave them a like.

Downtown they just showed up in my recommended list on YouTube and when I watched them all I could say was wow that was great. I wish I had seen them live
2022-12-12
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-12 04:22
Wow, that's some epic chase footage SgtRay.  

I had the pleasure of seeing and hearing both the US Army's Old Guard Fife and Drum Corps and the USMC  Drum and Bugle Corps perform during the time I was stationed in Washington, DC.  Actually, now that I think back I heard all but the USCG musicians perform while in DC.  Every unit is elite and they are all outstanding performers.

Lol since we're both Army maybe I can get them to play the music to all my chases! Lol
2022-12-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

SgtRay Posted at 12-12 09:13
Lol since we're both Army maybe I can get them to play the music to all my chases! Lol

That works for you, but don't forget I'm retired Navy.    Throw an anchors aweigh in there for me.  Just kidding.  You always have great background music.  
2022-12-12
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-12 13:32
That works for you, but don't forget I'm retired Navy.    Throw an anchors aweigh in there for me.  Just kidding.  You always have great background music.

Lol not to worry. I'll get the village people on In the Navy! Lol
2022-12-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

SgtRay Posted at 12-12 14:29
Lol not to worry. I'll get the village people on In the Navy! Lol

I love that song SgtRay.      I had a few too many beers and sang that song with some fellow sailors at a karaoke bar in Singapore.  Crowd loved it.  
2022-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules