3919 6 2022-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TF10
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107730 ft
United Kingdom

Dear All,

During a flight of my DJI Mini 3 Pro in September my drone suffered from a couple of problems (critically low battery?) and made a forced landing

I have been able to ascertain that two error codes relate to this event are

Code 800903

Code 30033

Can anyone tell me what these both mean and if they relate to my battery, should this battery be repaired / replaced?

Thanks
2022-12-12
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

A critical low battery is not a problem, just land before the battery gets into it critical value.

If you like upload your flightlog for this issue, use this > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Post the uploaded link on here.

cheers
JJB
2022-12-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the errors you encountered. Error code 30033 prompts that the aircraft is landing with a critically low battery level warning, and 800903 means that the current power of the drone is less than the return power or is insufficient. In these cases, you are suggested to do RTH. These prompts are all about low battery. We recommend that you fully charge your batteries before your flights. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Keep safe.
2022-12-13
Use props
djiuser_HPT4d19d41xi
New
United States

I have nothing but problems with this DJI Mini 3. Cant fly anywhere, It asks me for documents to upload. Constant 40028 error with the gimble, there's no information for that error code..Just problems..
2023-2-14
Use props
Pablo Pascual
New

Spain

Hola buenas acabo de encender el dji mini 3 y me pone codigo 40028 del estabilizador pero funcionan perfectamente
2023-9-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Pablo Pascual Posted at 9-9 09:51
Hola buenas acabo de encender el dji mini 3 y me pone codigo 40028 del estabilizador pero funcionan perfectamente

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try the steps below?
1. Make sure to remove the gimbal protector.
2. Check if the gimbal is stuck by a foreign object. If yes, please remove it.
3. Please restart the drone, and then let the drone on a level surface to calibrate again. Don't touch the gimbal during calibration.
4. Please make sure the firmware version is the latest or refresh the firmware version.
5. If the drone inserts the SD card, please remove the SD card to have a try.
6. Has the drone ever fallen or crashed before this problem occurred? If so, please send it back to us for testing.
*If the above factors are excluded and the calibration fails several times, please send it back to us for testing.
I hope this helps. Please reach back if you need further assistance. We appreciate your patience.

2023-9-10
Use props
djiuser_Cdsp7Pps3v8j
lvl.1

Hungary

A gimbal elakad,gömb-panoráma módban, ha egy kicsit fúj a szél (3 m/sec), a LOG tartalmazza a hibakódot.
Ez Drón hiba, vagy a Mini 3 jellemzője?
Error Code = 800117
Gimbal_akad.jpg
3-14 21:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules