Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RSC2 needing to click the button to return to center and other th...
460 0 2022-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andrey Benassi
lvl.1
Brazil

Hello everyone, I've been wondering about the RSC2 for a while, it's been a few months since I got it, I came from a Crane V2.
I have some questions and it would be awesome if you guys could help me with that.
My english is rusty, but I will try my best to explain.

1 - During work, I find myself recentralizing the gimbal very often, which actually bothers me.
I use the FPV function a lot, but I see that I often lose center, I see myself with the gimbal with a crooked horizon or angled upwards, needing to re-center with the center button.
Is there any way to config to make the gimbal come back to own center as fast as possible according to the movement when I stop?
If I have the gimbal straight, I want it straight, if I have it tilted, I would like it to be in the exact position, so I can control everything.

2 - Is there any function with which I can make the recentering based on the calibration, that is, straight, and not my perspective?
It's like, I want it to center based on its own axis, and not the angle it's tilted, for example, I'm pointing the gimbal up, it re-centers with the camera pointed down, as if it respects gravity, I dont want that

3 - The Horizontal calibration only works perfect at manual mode, the actual automatic horinzotal calibration is off, is that normal?
It's 0,7 off.

Any help would be great, thanks in advance

2022-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules