DJI O3 inav OSD support
4696 8 2022-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7cb50cfa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 833786 ft
United States

It is great that betaflight OSD is now supported with the new O3 air unit.

It would be even greater if Inav could also be supported as it is commonly used for plane and fixed wing.
Does DJI has any plan to include inav as well for MSP OSD display?
2022-12-12
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 714&pid=2921709

Please use the search function before posting.

2022-12-12
Use props
fans7cb50cfa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 833786 ft
United States

LV_Forestry Posted at 12-12 13:20
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=280714&pid=2921709

Please use the search function before posting.

I did and nothing came out (which was surprising). Also the link you posted is hosted in the Avata section. Not sure why the OP would post there as it has nothing to do with inav and the title of that thread does not include O3 which to me sound to be an important keyword for that topic.

So yeah, I don't know. maybe DJI needs to fix their search function?
2022-12-12
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

fans7cb50cfa Posted at 12-12 14:29
I did and nothing came out (which was surprising). Also the link you posted is hosted in the Avata section. Not sure why the OP would post there as it has nothing to do with inav and the title of that thread does not include O3 which to me sound to be an important keyword for that topic.

So yeah, I don't know. maybe DJI needs to fix their search function?

It's not the end of the world, but we are killing the interest of the forum by duplicating threads. If you have to open 10 threads, relating to the same question, to sort the answers, it becomes unmanageable.
The search function works quite well. You see I just typed "INAV":
inavsearch.JPG

What I blame DJI for is not giving us the opportunity to close the Thread and easily put the [SOLVED] mark on the title. Only the OP can change their title. 80% of people who come to ask a question, take the answer and disappear. Not even a thank you, a goodbye. What makes you go behind them and you don't know if the answer formulated is good, so you re open a thread... endless problem

And those idiot moderators, let's talk about it. DJI is a forum like no other where it is the users who do the moderation work. If you don't ask moderators to move/delete/moderate a thread, they won't do it themselves!

2022-12-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_usmWQ89s3kul. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. Apologies as we currently don't have an answer to your question yet but I will forward your concern about adding INAV OSD and MSP OSD display to our related department. After the evaluation of the related department, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-12-13
Use props
djiuser_JDN1RsHCZksE
lvl.1

United States

please provide DJI O3 inav OSD support.  thanks
2023-1-26
Use props
Halifax
lvl.3
Flight distance : 326949 ft
  • >>>
United States

Need iNav functionality w/O3.  
2023-2-2
Use props
TDZ9
lvl.1

United States

Check out this youtube video for INAV support. Just came out today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elq6AF5gdXE&list=LL&index=1&t=321s&ab_channel=Mr.D-Fallingwithstyle
2023-2-5
Use props
jan_S
lvl.2

Germany

Hello DJI wake up !
2023-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules