Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
keveneagmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 175817 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello DJI,

I'm sur i'm not the only one with this thing !
We are using Sony a7s3 with our DJI Rs3, Transmission and 4D Grip and it's a magical moment when you control EVERYTHING from the A7S3 through the Ronin s3 using the usb-c cable.
The issue is that SONY fx6 is not compatible and it's a sadness !!! I know the bravia sync tech (fx6 doesn't have) and i don't use at all, i just want to control aperture/iso/focus...Etc.. through the ronin s3/Transmission grip and i can't
PLEASE DJI, make my dream true, im sur it's just a firmware thing

Howeever, thanks for all !
2022-12-13
Use props
Binaryinfection
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Not really just a firmware thing. FX6 wasn’t supported on RS2 pro and neither on 3 pro.
2022-12-13
Use props
keveneagmail.com
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

Ok. How do you know ?
A7s3 and FX6 are the same except the body, they both have an USB-C so...looks like a firmware thing !
Maybe not an update from DJI but they are definitely more impact than me when they talk to Sony
2022-12-13
Use props
Indio
Second Officer
Flight distance : 303373 ft
  • >>>
Austria

keveneagmail.com Posted at 12-13 23:23
Ok. How do you know ?
A7s3 and FX6 are the same except the body, they both have an USB-C so...looks like a firmware thing !
Maybe not an update from DJI but they are definitely more impact than me when they talk to Sony

sorry, they are not the same, and also the firmware on this cameras are different

the functions on the ASIC are unlocked differently
2022-12-14
Use props
AdmBenson
lvl.4
France

It's true that FX3/FX30/A7xxx series and FX6/FX9 series have a different interface
However
I've already contacted Sony engineering support regarding the compatibility issue with the Ronin RSxx versions
They answered that the Sony SDK for the FX6 is available for the external developpers and that the compatibility issue is NOT Sony responsibility

It was about 2 years ago with the RS2..... 2 years after the same issue exists with the RS3 so obviously DJI does not care about the FX6
Two reasons for that
1/ they have not USB developpers anymore at DJI
2/ they are trying to sold their 4D toy
2022-12-25
Use props
keveneagmail.com
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

Ok thanks guys.
Really curious choice to develop PRO equipment that can't be use with PRO camera.
2023-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules