Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My flight records disappeared
524 3 2022-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lickitysplit
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6804619 ft
United States

Hi,,so I haven't used my P4P in a year or so and all my flight records have been wiped off the app,did DJI erase them because of inactivity or something,anyone have anything I can try to retrieve them?.

Thank you
2022-12-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, Lickitysplit. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Did you uninstall the application? Were you able to sync the flight records? Please PM us the DJI account email you used so that we can check if your flight records are synced in the cloud. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2022-12-13
Use props
Lickitysplit
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6804619 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-13 22:18
Hello, Lickitysplit. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Did you uninstall the application? Were you able to sync the flight records? Please PM us the DJI account email you used so that we can check if your flight records are synced in the cloud. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.

Thank you ,yes this tablet was bought after my last flight and after downloading the App I signed in and everything was blank but once I synced it all of my flight records showed up , thank you again for the speedy reply/solution
2022-12-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Lickitysplit Posted at 12-14 05:42
Thank you ,yes this tablet was bought after my last flight and after downloading the App I signed in and everything was blank but once I synced it all of my flight records showed up , thank you again for the speedy reply/solution

Hi, Lickitysplit. You're welcome. Good to read that the flight records showed up already. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your valued support. Happy flying!
2022-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules