Mavic 3 Enterprise Limited Features
9772 81 2022-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Busypt
lvl.1
Portugal

zeko333 Posted at 3-26 08:00
I also acquired the Mavic 3E today, and I must express my disappointment  upon discovering that it has absolutely no video recording options.  Obviously, for inspections, merely photos are not sufficient to  accurately represent something to clients. Another point is the absence  of an orbital shooting feature, which significantly facilitates the  recording in photogrammetry (towers, roofs, and various objects). Also,  to add that Agisoft also offers the option of adding video clips from  which photos are extracted and integrated into the 3D model. I do not  understand the complaints of this gentleman who, clearly without any  arguments and apparently not from the profession of geodetic experts and  photogrammetry, is just talking nonsense. I also expected such features  to be included by default, and it absolutely never occurred to me that  an option without video and orbital shooting would even be considered.

"no video recording options"?! Are you referring to video modes like orbit, hyperlapse, circle, etc and also on video quality/fps...?
I had ordered my M3E but after reading all this in this thread, I cancelled the order to reflect more on the lack of basic functions, namely photo and video, that any other type of drone has.
I'm looking at competing alternatives that offer photogrammetry with image and video functions
4-6 17:00
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13440348 ft
  • >>>
United States

Busypt Posted at 4-6 17:00
"no video recording options"?! Are you referring to video modes like orbit, hyperlapse, circle, etc and also on video quality/fps...?
I had ordered my M3E but after reading all this in this thread, I cancelled the order to reflect more on the lack of basic functions, namely photo and video, that any other type of drone has.
I'm looking at competing alternatives that offer photogrammetry with image and video functions

There's no orbit, only a POI mode that isn't that great. No Hyperlapse mode. The video quality isn't bad but there's only 2 video modes. 1080/30fps and 4k/30fps. No HDR, no 5.1k, no D-log or any log recording, no 24 or 60 fps. The list could go on and on.
4-6 18:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules