Image count mismatch
837 3 2022-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heidi.G
lvl.2
Flight distance : 980712 ft
Australia

I have been running mapping missions in Pilot 2 (non-RTK) with P1 35mm (Firmware up to date - release date 2022.12.02)
I have noticed recently the system is capturing more images then the predicted number.

This is frustrating, as in some instances we have planned a mission to capture a certain number of images to make our post-processing workflow efficient.
Are there any fixes for this? What is the best way to report this issue so it can be reviewed and fixed?

Thanks

2022-12-14
Use props
Arnor
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

From as far as I remember those are "guess-timate" same with flight time, this "issue" has been around for a long time.
2022-12-20
Use props
Panph
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5322589 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I had this issue with the pictures taken with "time interval" and Terrain follow function on. In this case, pictures are taken with fixed interval, but while moving with terrain follow, it slows down frequently. This cause an higher number of pic taken.
If you set the Distance interval instead of time interval, you can reduce the pic number to optimal.
2022-12-20
Use props
Heidi.G
lvl.2
Flight distance : 980712 ft
Australia

Panph Posted at 12-20 05:19
I had this issue with the pictures taken with "time interval" and Terrain follow function on. In this case, pictures are taken with fixed interval, but while moving with terrain follow, it slows down frequently. This cause an higher number of pic taken.
If you set the Distance interval instead of time interval, you can reduce the pic number to optimal.

I think this must be a 'timed' vs 'distance' issue. Normally I use 'distance' but when I was doing the planning, when I set it to 'distance' the number of photos was blowing out.
Since doing the firmware update, this issue seems to have resolved.
Thanks
2022-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules