2907 20 2022-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_haurhLFoDQKf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4283891 ft
Austria

Hi,
I bought a brand new DJI Avata with the DJI Goggles V2.
I updated everything to the latest versions.
Now I wanted to train flyimg with the DJI Virtual Flight Simulator at the Goggles V2.
But the flight Simulator is laghing at the goggles which make it unpossible to train.
The Video is normal and smooth on my Android phone (Android 12) but on the goggles it is completly laggy.
How to fix that?
2022-12-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. May I please ask if you already managed to activate your components? If not, kindly please activate it first before using it, you may refer to the tutorial video below for your reference. In addition, could you please confirm what mobile device are you using? Please try to uninstall the DJI Virtual Flight Sim and reinstall it directly using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/avata

2022-12-15
Use props
DeZir
New
Flight distance : 13 ft
Poland

I have the same issue. I have just bought a brand new Huawei P30 with Android 12.0.0. All componets of DJI FPV was fixed, paired. Firmware updated. I tried to reinstal DJI Virtual Flight couple of times. During the flight on symulator I have 30-55 fps, but vision lags all the time, but only on Gogles V2. Please help me to fix this problem.
2023-3-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DeZir Posted at 3-7 23:05
I have the same issue. I have just bought a brand new Huawei P30 with Android 12.0.0. All componets of DJI FPV was fixed, paired. Firmware updated. I tried to reinstal DJI Virtual Flight couple of times. During the flight on symulator I have 30-55 fps, but vision lags all the time, but only on Gogles V2. Please help me to fix this problem.
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience.
May we know if the issue happened after the app runs for minutes or happened from the start?
2023-3-8
Use props
djiuser_haurhLFoDQKf
lvl.1
Austria

DeZir Posted at 3-7 23:05

Hi DeZir,

I already was in contact with the DJI Support Team and sent them all my data, video, App data and so on.

The solution from the DJI Support Team was: They have no solution for the issue and there is no update planed for the DJI Flight Simulator App.
So, thanks for nothing DJI ....

There seems to be a incompatility with Huawei phones.
I tested it on Huawei P30 Pro, on Hawei P40 mini and P30.
Unfortunatetly I have no other phones to test and the problems were everytime the same or similar.

Lag from 10fps, or complet lag with 1fps or strange image transmition, like there is a bad radio signal (via cable...)

I really hate DJI for that, making products which are not completly working.

I trained myself now on the phone. Connected the goggles to the phone and RC.
Because when you just train with phone and RC (without goggles) the control of the drone feels complelty different. I don´t know why.
2023-3-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_haurhLFoDQKf Posted at 3-10 01:39
Hi DeZir,

I already was in contact with the DJI Support Team and sent them all my data, video, App data and so on.

Hi there, may I ask how you contact our support team before? Could you please provide us with the reference number such as the ticket number(#111111) to check more details?
2023-3-10
Use props
djiuser_haurhLFoDQKf
lvl.1
Austria

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-10 04:53
Hi there, may I ask how you contact our support team before? Could you please provide us with the reference number such as the ticket number(#111111) to check more details?

Hi,
I was in contact with the german speaking DJI support.
The case number was(#4737839)

I also provided them the DJI Sim data and videos:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/138xx4h08knjoav/AAC9LiSh_4nP-jsWO01Q15mFa?dl=0

The System Update from EMUI 10.1.0 to 12.0.0 made the problem worse.
From flickering (like the P40 video to total freeze like the P30)

I already tried different cables (USB C to USB C, USB C OTG, etc.) but makes no difference.
2023-3-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_haurhLFoDQKf Posted at 3-11 02:35
Hi,
I was in contact with the german speaking DJI support.
The case number was(#4737839)

Thanks for the information provided. We've replied to your PM, please take a look.
2023-3-11
Use props
djiuser_pc7b5Vso10sZ
New

Netherlands

Hey, I have also the problem that the simulator lags with the goggles. When I don't plug them in the simulator is fluent, but when I plug the goggles in, the framerate drop to 20fps or so and the video feed lags. I am using an OnePlus 9 pro with the latest updates etc.
2023-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_pc7b5Vso10sZ Posted at 3-14 08:55
Hey, I have also the problem that the simulator lags with the goggles. When I don't plug them in the simulator is fluent, but when I plug the goggles in, the framerate drop to 20fps or so and the video feed lags. I am using an OnePlus 9 pro with the latest updates etc.

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. We will keep forwarding this issue to the corresponding team. You can test with another mobile device such as iPhone to see if it helps.
2023-3-15
Use props
djiuser_WOXGMgbz7Q4d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 577753 ft
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-15 00:32
We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. We will keep forwarding this issue to the corresponding team. You can test with another mobile device such as iPhone to see if it helps.

hi! I have the same problem with my iPhone 12PM.
virtualflight on Goggle is of very poor quality. as if 30p instead of 720p
2023-4-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_WOXGMgbz7Q4d Posted at 4-20 04:04
hi! I have the same problem with my iPhone 12PM.
virtualflight on Goggle is of very poor quality. as if 30p instead of 720p

Hi there, may I confirm whether you're referring to the video feed lags or the video resolution?
2023-4-21
Use props
djiuser_XHosEfh9h1uU
New

Australia

Hi DJI support team,
I have the same issue on my iPhone 13. Poor video quality on goggles. Almost unusable. Could you please give it a try yourself?
2023-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_XHosEfh9h1uU Posted at 4-22 07:22
Hi DJI support team,
I have the same issue on my iPhone 13. Poor video quality on goggles. Almost unusable. Could you please give it a try yourself?

May I ask if the image transmission is normal during the actual flight? Please also tell us your iOS version.
2023-4-22
Use props
The Wall
lvl.1
Canada

I am having the same issue. The simulator was awesome for a week or 2. My Avata had a firmware update a few days ago. Could this be the problem?
2023-4-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

The Wall Posted at 4-24 10:50
I am having the same issue. The simulator was awesome for a week or 2. My Avata had a firmware update a few days ago. Could this be the problem?

Hello, there. We have replied to your post here:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
2023-4-24
Use props
Quentine Edwards
New

New Zealand

I have the same issue, flight sim works great on my phone, bit through the goggles it struggles to run, running at around 30-45fps. Visually struggle to see the environment through the pixelated video feed. I'd love to know if there is a fix for this!
2023-5-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Quentine Edwards Posted at 5-3 00:18
I have the same issue, flight sim works great on my phone, bit through the goggles it struggles to run, running at around 30-45fps. Visually struggle to see the environment through the pixelated video feed. I'd love to know if there is a fix for this!

Hi, there. May we know your phone model? Then we can confirm the details better and forward this problem to our team asap.
Thank you in advance.
2023-5-3
Use props
fansd1626798
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4612825 ft
  • >>>
United States

It seems that this in not a big issue for dji and they keep asking run around questions.
You have all these people spending ALOT of money on your drones dji and the simulator is a big part of the sale, Despite all that and all the complaints you still haven't corrected the problem!
No Customer Service what's so ever and an issue like this should be considered a deal breaker for consumers.
2023-9-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansd1626798 Posted at 9-2 18:32
It seems that this in not a big issue for dji and they keep asking run around questions.
You have all these people spending ALOT of money on your drones dji and the simulator is a big part of the sale, Despite all that and all the complaints you still haven't corrected the problem!
No Customer Service what's so ever and an issue like this should be considered a deal breaker for consumers.

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused by using this app. May I know the model of the mobile device, the system version of your device, and the app version you are using for further checking? Look forward to your reply.
2023-9-2
Use props
kuscheiart
lvl.1
Austria

fansd1626798 Posted at 9-2 18:32
You have all these people spending ALOT of money on your drones dji and the simulator is a big part of the sale, Despite all that and all the complaints you still haven't corrected the problem!

Nope,
unfortunately they are doing nothing.
Not even a single update was done for this App...
For many people this studpid DJI SIM is just usable on the smartphone display.

I made myself a smartphone holder for the controller to train. It´s working pretty well.
Like this one:
https://www.amazon.com/Hanatora- ... ories/dp/B098J2FVTJ
Of course you will have a smaller display, but it feels easier then when you fly in real with goggles.
2023-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules