Waypoints plannig - sugestion
584 5 2022-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gorlicky
lvl.1

Poland

I would like to suggest some additional features to improve waypoints planing. There is very useful tool "Apply to All". It would be great if DJI Techs could extend it by adding "Apply to the next ones" or "Apply to waypoints from ... to ...".

2022-12-16
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27904331 ft
  • >>>
Germany

In general, I find the waypoint planning on the RC Pro, for example, quite complex...
It would be nice if you could do it on the PC...
2022-12-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-16
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not to be greedy, but planning blind does not offer much.
it must be integrated with something like Google Earth, so you can get an idea of what you're gonna get...

Oh, wait, Lichti already does that...

Can we get the SDK, please?
2022-12-16
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27904331 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DarthSLR Posted at 12-16 21:08
Not to be greedy, but planning blind does not offer much.
it must be integrated with something like Google Earth, so you can get an idea of what you're gonna get...

I've had good experiences with it now, with the planning...
But, the screen is just a bit too small, and it would be much more comfortable on the PC...
But, it was an area that I already knew well, and that I could therefore imagine it very well in my head during the planning...
POIs, different flight altitudes, different directions and speeds in which the drone should then look, it all works perfectly...
2022-12-16
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

frankymusik Posted at 12-16 22:50
I've had good experiences with it now, with the planning...
But, the screen is just a bit too small, and it would be much more comfortable on the PC...
But, it was an area that I already knew well, and that I could therefore imagine it very well in my head during the planning...

I agree that if you know the area well, map-planning should be a relatively easy task.
However, event that can be an issue if you don’t know exact altitudes and your targets are very 3D.
And if you have only general idea - Google earth is a must.
2022-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules