Stick adjustment
2901 12 2022-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andreai92
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9056693 ft
Italy

Can anyone explain in detail how to use the rear adjustment screws on the RC Pro? They aren't even mentioned in the manual.

11.png

From what I have seen it seems that by screwing the stick recenter springs are relaxed and by unscrewing the spring is hardened.

-However, I noticed that the left stick, even if you unscrew the spring a lot, does not become "harder" than standard, while the right one does, it remains locked in position, very hard.
Is this difference between two sticks normal?

-Does anyone also know if by unscrewing the screws a lot there is a risk that they will come out of their side? I ask this because in some positions you can hear the ticking of the screw moving in its side, it seems that it is about to fall.

It seems simple but it would be better not to leave these doubts and explain everything in the DJI manual, thanks for the clarifications.

2022-12-16
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27904331 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Interesting question of course...   
2022-12-17
Use props
Andreai92
lvl.3
Italy

Can anyone from @DJI tech support help me with this request?
Many thanks
2022-12-20
Use props
CRAIGMART75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1543901 ft
  • >>>
United States

Any new info on this???
2022-12-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Andreai92. Thank you for reaching out. The two screw holes at the back of DJI RC Pro are used for adjusting the hand feel of the control sticks. DJI RC Pro adopts the same dual-spring controller sticks as DJI FPV with the more accurate operation and smooth movement for an excellent control experience. The hand feel of the control sticks has been rigorously adjusted prior to the product being shipped from the factory. We suggest to refrain adjusting it on their own. We hope this helps. Thank you for your support. Happy Holidays!
2022-12-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

CRAIGMART75 Posted at 12-21 18:02
Any new info on this???

Hi, CRAIGMART75. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly refer to my reply which is #5 on this thread. Thank you and Happy Holidays!
2022-12-23
Use props
Andreai92
lvl.3
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-23 23:26
Hi, Andreai92. Thank you for reaching out. The two screw holes at the back of DJI RC Pro are used for adjusting the hand feel of the control sticks. DJI RC Pro adopts the same dual-spring controller sticks as DJI FPV with the more accurate operation and smooth movement for an excellent control experience. The hand feel of the control sticks has been rigorously adjusted prior to the product being shipped from the factory. We suggest to refrain adjusting it on their own. We hope this helps. Thank you for your support. Happy Holidays!

Hi DJI Gamora, if we don't have to adjust them ourselves, what's the benefit of making them adjustable?  wasn't it better to put them fixed like those of the dji rc N1?  I remember that we are talking about a remote control worth over 1000 € in the European currency...
2022-12-24
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Andreai92 Posted at 12-24 01:22
Hi DJI Gamora, if we don't have to adjust them ourselves, what's the benefit of making them adjustable?  wasn't it better to put them fixed like those of the dji rc N1?  I remember that we are talking about a remote control worth over 1000 € in the European currency...

My guess is that so they can be adjusted by techs that know far more than than the consumer. The SC, RC Pro and the FPV Controller 2 have a far better feel than the cheaper N1 and even the DJI RC.
2022-12-25
Use props
Andreai92
lvl.3
Italy

KLRSKIR Posted at 12-25 02:24
My guess is that so they can be adjusted by techs that know far more than than the consumer. The SC, RC Pro and the FPV Controller 2 have a far better feel than the cheaper N1 and even the DJI RC.

so if I want to adjust my controller to set the sticks harder do I have to send it to a DJI technician?
It would be enough if they made the documentation complete , not all those who use their products are "simple" consumers..
2022-12-25
Use props
Cascade_MT
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5514672 ft
  • >>>
Russia

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=271782
2022-12-25
Use props
Andreai92
lvl.3
Italy

Cascade_MT Posted at 12-25 06:44
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=271782
Thanks so much, this is what I was looking for!!!  They keep it as a secret at DJI support and I don't understand the reasons..
2022-12-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Andreai92 Posted at 12-24 01:22

Hi, Andreai92. Thank you for the reply. The DJI RC is made for consumer drones and most users are beginners that is why it is not recommended as it may lead to drone crashes. If you are a professional, feel free to adjust it according to your liking. Here's the information about control stick adjustment:

Right control stick:
F1 Right Stick Recentering Adjustment Screw (Vertical): Tighten the screw clockwise to increase the operation resistance in the upper and lower direction of the control stick at the corresponding side, and vice versa.
F2 Right Stick Recentering Adjustment Screw (Vertical): Tighten the screw clockwise to prevent the control stick from recentering in the upper and lower direction at the corresponding side, and vice versa.

Left control stick:
F1 Left Stick Recentering Adjustment Screw (Vertical): Tighten the screw clockwise to increase the operation resistance in the upper and lower direction of the control stick at the corresponding side, and vice versa.
F2 Left Stick Recentering Adjustment Screw (Vertical): Tighten the screw clockwise to prevent the control stick from recentering in the upper and lower direction at the corresponding side, and vice versa.
Note: F2 Right Stick Recentering Adjustment Screw (Vertical) and F1 Left Stick Recentering Adjustment Screw (Vertical) are in the customizable C1/C2 buttons. To adjust them, open the portion with printed letters on the C1/C2 button, and the screw holes can be seen inside.

We hope this helps. Thank you for your support.
2022-12-26
Use props
Andreai92
lvl.3
Italy

Hi DJI Gamora, thanks for your support.For Better explain the screws, I upload also the image for who that need my same information...
Screenshot_2022-12-26-13-41-12-653.jpeg
2022-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules