Replaced camera not getting connected with MIMO app
1593 11 2022-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_i3zt0NMy2j4m
lvl.2

India

I had focus issue in my osmo action 3 camers. Today i got replacement of DJI osmo action 3 camera and as i started my camera it has given me message "Äctivate befor use". i tried connect with app but it says device not found. Unless and until i do not activate it is not moving ahead. I tried all the things like uninstalling and intalling app, delting cache and all sort of thing but it does not seems it is working out. It is because of Android 13 which i have on samsung A52 ?? How I even use my camera if it is not allowing me anything unless i activate it?
2022-12-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to restart your mobile device and try to connect to Osmo Action 3 again to see if the issue persists? You may refer to the video tutorial below for your reference on how to properly activate the unit.  If the issue persists, please record a short video showing the issue and send it here for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2022-12-16
Use props
djiuser_i3zt0NMy2j4m
lvl.2

India

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-16 17:16
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to restart your mobile device and try to connect to Osmo Action 3 again to see if the issue persists? You may refer to the video tutorial below for your reference on how to properly activate the unit.  If the issue persists, please record a short video showing the issue and send it here for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZKLLG4OYR8

I have already tried all the stuff. not working anything. please find below link where you will find videos for things i tried out but did not worked.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12x-J3bDAT8Ia_s-ZV1IKeREVnilMUzNd
2022-12-16
Use props
fans32b3a706
New
United States

I have similar issue after new update on Samsung A52 ( One UI 5 Upgrade Android 13). My Action 2 has been working flawlessly connecting with my phone through Mimo until this update last night.  The DJI online support wants me to return my 1 week old Action 2. This is odd to say when I was perfectly working until this new update. Did factory reset, Uninstaller and reinstalled Mimo and still does not work properly as before. I can manually wifi connect to the Action 2 first and then open the Mimo. But as soon as you disconnect, the Mino app does not reconnect automatically. You will need to find the Action 2 in the wifi list, connect and then open Mimo app. So frustrating with this app.
2022-12-17
Use props
djiuser_i3zt0NMy2j4m
lvl.2

India

I think DJI need to work on their compatibility issues like phones and app. DJI we hope you are listening to customer. Customer won't go check your camera compatibility with phone. your camera should work with any phone with any android version...

2022-12-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_i3zt0NMy2j4m Posted at 12-16 17:26
I have already tried all the stuff. not working anything. please find below link where you will find videos for things i tried out but did not worked.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12x-J3bDAT8Ia_s-ZV1IKeREVnilMUzNd

Thank you for keeping us posted and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-18
Use props
djiuser_i3zt0NMy2j4m
lvl.2

India

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-18 05:06
Thank you for keeping us posted and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.

I have managed to connect with my friends phone and then i updated firmware. Now i can connect my phone to camera. Sadly after video shoot i found that videos are still not sharp and it seems that one whole batch got this issue. as this is my replacement camera having same issue. DJI need to look into these issues seriously. I am already in communication with DJI team and shared all the videos with them.... I hope i will get the proper camera next time. I am just spending money on shipping Here is my videos and shoots done which already shared with DJI team. Hopeing i will get their reply soon.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ovGRAEGG5CA820KHQgpZPSsAkz8ARjJe?usp=share_link
2022-12-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_i3zt0NMy2j4m Posted at 12-18 05:39
I have managed to connect with my friends phone and then i updated firmware. Now i can connect my phone to camera. Sadly after video shoot i found that videos are still not sharp and it seems that one whole batch got this issue. as this is my replacement camera having same issue. DJI need to look into these issues seriously. I am already in communication with DJI team and shared all the videos with them.... I hope i will get the proper camera next time. I am just spending money on shipping Here is my videos and shoots done which already shared with DJI team. Hopeing i will get their reply soon.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ovGRAEGG5CA820KHQgpZPSsAkz8ARjJe?usp=share_link

Thank you for keeping us posted. Can you please confirm what specific SD card are you using? If you have a spare SD card there, you may try to change the current SD card and try a different one before you send it and check if the issue persists. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_i3zt0NMy2j4m Posted at 12-17 20:09
I think DJI need to work on their compatibility issues like phones and app. DJI we hope you are listening to customer. Customer won't go check your camera compatibility with phone. your camera should work with any phone with any android version...

Thank you for your feedback. Rest assured that our team is working on testing different models and types of mobile devices to be compatible with our product in the future. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-19
Use props
djiuser_i3zt0NMy2j4m
lvl.2

India

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-19 03:36
Thank you for keeping us posted. Can you please confirm what specific SD card are you using? If you have a spare SD card there, you may try to change the current SD card and try a different one before you send it and check if the issue persists. Thank you for your understanding and support.

I have already tried with new card "SanDisk Extreme Pro microSD UHS I Card 128GB"
it is not card it is with camera. DJI team itself admitted it in mail this focus issue happening because of some components.
2022-12-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_i3zt0NMy2j4m Posted at 12-19 03:57
I have already tried with new card "SanDisk Extreme Pro microSD UHS I Card 128GB"
it is not card it is with camera. DJI team itself admitted it in mail this focus issue happening because of some components.

Thank you for keeping us posted. Hope that you could get back your unit soon from repair. We appreciate your understanding. Stay safe always.
2022-12-22
Use props
djiuser_i3zt0NMy2j4m
lvl.2

India

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-22 03:40
Thank you for keeping us posted. Hope that you could get back your unit soon from repair. We appreciate your understanding. Stay safe always.

I have already sent email to DJI and shared this alll the videos and photo with description.. They are just forwarding that email to someone from DJI support. Initially when my first camera had issue they were replying properly but since reolaced camera also having same issue they seems not interesting solving this.....
2022-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules