MINI 3 PRO ERROR 16010010
2122 7 2022-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
r0tpk
New

Brazil

I bought the mini 3 pro, and when I arrived I registered with DJI and there was an update, I did it and tried to fly, but there is an error and I can't. When opening the security tab, compass error and IMU error appear, I do the calibration and it does not solve. I turned it off, left it for a while and tried again, it didn't work. At one point he allowed the flight, but as soon as I took off he fired and hit the ceiling out of nowhere. I can't find an explanation for this error.
2022-12-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please take a screenshot of the error message and post it here for us to check? In addition, as you mentioned, the aircraft hit the ceiling, if the aircraft suffer damage after the crash, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . The warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-12-16
Use props
r0tpk
New

Brazil

Não houve danos, e isso ocorreu devido a um erro no sistema dela, mas não há danos à aeronave. Sim, está na garantia, pois não pude fazer NENHUM voo, o drone era novo e lacrado na caixa e no primeiro dia que recebi, não pude usar. Uma péssima experiência com a DJI, pois já possuo outro drone da marca FIMI e pensei em comprar este pelas características que irão favorecer meu trabalho e lazer. Mas reafirmo, uma péssima experiência com o drone pois só apresenta erros e não houve voo. Aqui estão algumas capturas de tela da tela do aplicativo dji fly.
WhatsApp Image 2022-12-16 at 12.29.36.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-12-17 at 15.13.22.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-12-17 at 15.13.22 (1).jpeg
2022-12-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

r0tpk Posted at 12-17 10:20
Não houve danos, e isso ocorreu devido a um erro no sistema dela, mas não há danos à aeronave. Sim, está na garantia, pois não pude fazer NENHUM voo, o drone era novo e lacrado na caixa e no primeiro dia que recebi, não pude usar. Uma péssima experiência com a DJI, pois já possuo outro drone da marca FIMI e pensei em comprar este pelas características que irão favorecer meu trabalho e lazer. Mas reafirmo, uma péssima experiência com o drone pois só apresenta erros e não houve voo. Aqui estão algumas capturas de tela da tela do aplicativo dji fly.

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We will check this problem and reply to you asap.
2022-12-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Update:
Thanks for your long waiting.
Please try to calibrate the IMU and the gimbal. If the problem still exists, it is suggested to send it back.
Here is the link to start a repair case: https://repair.dji.com/repair/in ... e&from=nav&from=nav
2022-12-19
Use props
djiuser_o0bp89KVfL0F
New
Flight distance : 69 ft
United Kingdom

I bought my mini pro and after a small hit, now it shows me all type of errors I was woundering if is just a system or I need to send it to get fixed I attached a picture of what it shows me. Thank you
2023-12-24
Use props
djiuser_o0bp89KVfL0F
New
Flight distance : 69 ft
United Kingdom

I bought my mini pro and after a small hit, now it shows me all type of errors I was woundering if is just a system or I need to send it to get fixed I attached a picture of what it shows me. Thank you
2023-12-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_o0bp89KVfL0F Posted at 12-24 06:10

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Are you getting the same errors as posted above? You can also post a screenshot for us to help further. Thank you for your patience.
2023-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules