App not installed
6499 10 2022-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
systemgvp
lvl.1
Italy

Hi, I'm trying in every way to install the Dji Fly app on Android, but I always get the "App not installed" error. My hardware is a Samsung Galaxy Tab A with Android 11. I currently use it for the Dji GO 4 app and it's fine. But this Dji Fly just doesn't want to install. Is there any solution?
2022-12-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

The DJI Fly App requires the mobile device to use a 64 bit processor.  The DJI Go 4 App only requires a 32 bit processor.  Could be your Galaxy Tab A is only a 32 bit processor and therefore not able to install the Fly App but can run the Go 4 App.  
2022-12-17
Use props
systemgvp
lvl.1
Italy

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-17 03:10
The DJI Fly App requires the mobile device to use a 64 bit processor.  The DJI Go 4 App only requires a 32 bit processor.  Could be your Galaxy Tab A is only a 32 bit processor and therefore not able to install the Fly App but can run the Go 4 App.

so is there no other app compatible with DJI Mini 3 Pro? why DJI Go 4 is not compatible!
2022-12-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to download the said application using our website? You may refer to the link below. Copy and paste the generated URL on the browser of your mobile device then download the APK, once you have already downloaded the APK file, please go to the download section on the browser of your mobile device then open the file after that, the APK will automatically install on your mobile device. Please note that if you will go directly to the storage and press the APK file it is normal that it will not install. Please keep us posted.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-12-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

systemgvp Posted at 12-17 09:07
so is there no other app compatible with DJI Mini 3 Pro? why DJI Go 4 is not compatible!

The only App compatible with the DJI Mini 3 Pro at this time is the DJI Fly App.  Since DJI has not released the SDK for the Mini 3 Pro no 3rd party Apps have been developed.  
2022-12-18
Use props
systemgvp
lvl.1
Italy

What does "Please note that if you will go directly to the storage and press the APK file it is normal that it will not install." mean? If I go to the app Archive and download folder and click on the APK, all the applications install normally, even the Dji GO4.
2022-12-18
Use props
djiuser_1EN17uqcV5h3
New

Latvia

Also I have this problem on Galaxy Note 8.  64 bit. Android 9
Installation of DJI Fly AKP file is not possible.
I have DJI mini 2.
What app should i use to control my drone?
On you homepage are link to older versions of APK file for iOs but for Android - no.
Maybe some older version of AKP will be installed properly?
Where to find version that will be suited for Galaxy Note 8?
2023-3-25
Use props
djiuser_1EN17uqcV5h3
New

Latvia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-12-17 20:22
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to download the said application using our website? You may refer to the link below. Copy and paste the generated URL on the browser of your mobile device then download the APK, once you have already downloaded the APK file, please go to the download section on the browser of your mobile device then open the file after that, the APK will automatically install on your mobile device. Please note that if you will go directly to the storage and press the APK file it is normal that it will not install. Please keep us posted.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Hello, could you please help with my sittuation described above?
Thank you!
2023-3-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_1EN17uqcV5h3 Posted at 3-25 14:42
Hello, could you please help with my sittuation described above?
Thank you!

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please take a screenshot of the error message showing when you download the app on our website? Please note that the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is compatible with the DJI Fly app. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-28
Use props
RachelGomez
lvl.1

India

To Fix App Not Installed Error On Android, we recommend this tool:

This effective tool can fix Android issues such as boot loop, black screen, bricked Android, etc. in no time. Just follow these 3 easy steps:

Download this Android System Repair tool (for PC only) rated Excellent on Trustpilot.
Launch the program and select brand, name, model, country/region, and carrier & click Next.
Follow the on-screen instructions & wait for repair process to complete.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez
2023-3-30
Use props
Peroun Petrov
lvl.1

Argentina

Just use/buy Litchy for DJI ... works on my Galaxy TAB A (SM-T510)
2023-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules