when i try to take of mini 3 pro goes forward?
2792 12 2022-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vfxgrafiker
lvl.1
Turkey

its my first drone. i have watch few video tutorials. i wanted to try the drone indoor first but when i try to takeoff it goes forward! i couldnt takeoff. first time i tried auto takeoff drone went forward and hit to curtain then fall back to the bed. no damage for luck! some thing wrong with my drone? or did i do some thing wrong? its a brand new drone.
2022-12-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We highly recommend to setup your unit and having a test flight outdoors to make sure that the unit gets enough GPS signal. In addition, are you using the take-off button inside the DJI Fly app or are you using the remote controller stick to have it take off? You may also check your propellers if you attached them properly in order. If the issue persists, please take a screenshot of the error message on the DJI Fly app for us to check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-17
Use props
kmstf
lvl.1
Turkey

Hello, First time i tried takeoff button it went to forward hit the curtain and fall back to the bed. I though i did something wrong. so watched few more videos to be sure. In videos same drones goes up but mine goes forward. (It rised only 10cm maybe less) I checked propellers are correctly installed. So next time tried with sticks. i start the engines then when i push the stick slowly it goes forward i can not takeoff. I didnt do any settings everythings default yet. Also There are no error on screen. There is no place near me i can try drone outside.
2022-12-17
Use props
kmstf
lvl.1
Turkey

MVIMG_20221218_091146.jpg
MVIMG_20221218_091206.jpg
2022-12-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Indoors the drone will not get a gps lock or at least not a very good one so it cannot position itself accurately,    this is usually none as ATTI mode.   You have to steer for the drone.    Best thing is to find a nice open field,    turn on the drone and make sure it says homepoint has been recorded and that you have 12 satellites or more in the top right of the app.   Then take is slow and lift off,  climb to about 10ft hover and then using the left stick only down to land the craft,   then you can take off again and slowly get used how to control the drone.
2022-12-18
Use props
Frajahr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 169665 ft
Austria

You don't need GPS indoors, only light. The mini 3 pro stays in the air like nailed because of the downward vision sensors. If it is dark in the room, the drone can not hold its position.
If you are not in a dark room, the mini 3 should not go forward without moving the controller stick.
2022-12-18
Use props
kmstf
lvl.1
Turkey

Frajahr Posted at 12-18 02:26
You don't need GPS indoors, only light. The mini 3 pro stays in the air like nailed because of the downward vision sensors. If it is dark in the room, the drone can not hold its position.
If you are not in a dark room, the mini 3 should not go forward without moving the controller stick.

I gues something wrong with mine
2022-12-18
Use props
Frajahr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 169665 ft
Austria

Did you try to calibrate the IMU? Maybe this could help.
2022-12-18
Use props
kmstf
lvl.1
Turkey

No i will try that too. Thanks (done) unfortunately nothing changed ☹️ i will talk with local customer services and ask renew the device.
2022-12-18
Use props
djiuser_KpMnNR9RFDz2
New
Flight distance : 27949 ft
Philippines

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-12-17 19:53
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We highly recommend to setup your unit and having a test flight outdoors to make sure that the unit gets enough GPS signal. In addition, are you using the take-off button inside the DJI Fly app or are you using the remote controller stick to have it take off? You may also check your propellers if you attached them properly in order. If the issue persists, please take a screenshot of the error message on the DJI Fly app for us to check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

this is also my problem! already broke 1 of my propeller because when i take off it flew forward straight on my curtains please help me on this! this is not fun anymore
1-3 09:58
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_KpMnNR9RFDz2 Posted at 1-3 09:58
this is also my problem! already broke 1 of my propeller because when i take off it flew forward straight on my curtains please help me on this! this is not fun anymore

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please confirm if you already performed an inspection on all the propellers installed on your aircraft to see if one has a scratch or is damaged. If yes, replace the propellers immediately and check if the issue persists. You may also provide us with the screenshot showing the error message you received on the DJI Fly app during this issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.
1-5 01:37
Use props
djiuser_9CpeWjZeiLHn
New

India

My drone is also having the same error cant fly anymore it was working great till last time now it went forward and hit the wall and all the props are broken i replaced them still the same issue
3-24 01:22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_9CpeWjZeiLHn Posted at 3-24 01:22
My drone is also having the same error cant fly anymore it was working great till last time now it went forward and hit the wall and all the props are broken i replaced them still the same issue

According to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. So we cannot provide aftersales services for you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and your understanding is highly appreciated.  
3-24 01:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules