"Account not logged in" with RC Pro Controller
1234Next >
14394 122 2022-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bielec
lvl.1

Canada

I have seen several threads with the "Account not logged in" notification but my situation has an additional twist - no access to WI-FI where I am filming. This notofication appears frequently on my RC Pro controller paired with my Mavic 3 drone. It limits the flight parameters, unless I log in to my DJI account. Here is the problem. I often drive to a remote location to fly the drone, take pictures and film. Sometimes it is as far as 400 km one way and I stay there several days to a couple of weeks without access to WI-FI. This is quite annoying, as it interferes with my trip and the use of my drone. When I login to DJI prior to leaving home, it lasts a day or two and then the same request appears, and the same limitations. I have two other drones, the Air 2S and Mavic 2 Pro. I used them earlier. They didn't require me to log in frequently and there were no surprises. At the beginning, my Mavic 3 was friendlier, too, but as of last Fall (and an update at that time) this behaviour has changed. Now, this notification and new programming does not allow me to use the drone, unless I log in. Logging in, when I am up North, camping or at the cabin and filming wildlife, is not possible. There is no WI-FI there. I don't want to use the hotspot on mny iPhone as this would mean additional inconvenience and cost. I don't have  the DJI Fly app on my iPhone and I want to keep it free of extra apps. How can I overcome this obstacle? Has anybody solved this problem? How can I log in to my DJI account on my RC Pro controller and have it stay that way? Your help will be priceless and I thank you, in advance for any suggestiions.
2022-12-17
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

When I login to DJI prior to leaving home, it lasts a day or two and  then the same request appears, and the same limitations. I have two  other drones, the Air 2S and Mavic 2 Pro. I used them earlier. They didn't require me to log in frequently and there were no surprises.

From my personal experience, I only had to log in to my DJI account once on every device, and never needed to log in again, even after a major firmware update. This applies to the Smart Controller, the RC Pro, the DJI RC, and every single smart phone I've used, IOS and Android. By the way, may I ask how did you use your Mavic 2 pro with the PC Pro earlier?

2022-12-17
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Just use your phone's hot spot. You don't have to keep it on, just long enough to sign in. No big. Mine stays logged in unless I log out intentionally.
2022-12-17
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have read that there is an automatic log out if the app is not used for a certain period of time but I think that that is measured in months not days so not really of much use to you unless its delay period can be changed in the PC Pro.

I too would suggest using your phone as a hotspot if you have cell service.
Do the wilderness petrol stations have public wifi?
2022-12-17
Use props
Bielec
lvl.1

Canada

Monkey007 Posted at 12-17 13:45
When I login to DJI prior to leaving home, it lasts a day or two and  then the same request appears, and the same limitations. I have two  other drones, the Air 2S and Mavic 2 Pro. I used them earlier. They didn't require me to log in frequently and there were no surprises.

You are right, with my Mavic 2 Pro and Air 2S I am using the Smart Controllers. The RC Pro I am using with Mavic 3 only. Still, the same proble is happening with all three of them. Little notification in the upper-left corner says, "Account not logged in" and then my altitude and distance are reduced, until I log in.
2022-12-18
Use props
Bielec
lvl.1

Canada

Mobilehomer Posted at 12-17 13:47
Just use your phone's hot spot. You don't have to keep it on, just long enough to sign in. No big. Mine stays logged in unless I log out intentionally.

Yes, I thought about it but, as a matter of principle, I don't want to do it. My iPhone is my emergency tool only and I don't want to use it as a tool dosclosing my location to a foreign entity. It is not necessary for flying my drone, I am responsible to Canadian authorities, not to a Chinese corporation, and I wonder why DJI is forcing me to do this? When I am home and need to check for updates, I can login to my Wi-Fi. Other than that, I want DJI to respect my privacy.
2022-12-18
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

Bielec Posted at 12-18 13:22
Yes, I thought about it but, as a matter of principle, I don't want to do it. My iPhone is my emergency tool only and I don't want to use it as a tool dosclosing my location to a foreign entity. It is not necessary for flying my drone, I am responsible to Canadian authorities, not to a Chinese corporation, and I wonder why DJI is forcing me to do this? When I am home and need to check for updates, I can login to my Wi-Fi. Other than that, I want DJI to respect my privacy.

You do realize your Iphone is CHINESE!!! Get over it, if you REALLY cared, you would have a Samsung.
2022-12-18
Use props
Bielec
lvl.1

Canada

Thank you for your replies and suggestions. As I mentioned earlier, I don't want to download extra apps that I don't need and "report" to DJI whenever I am away from home. My iPhone is my emergency tool only and I don't want to use it as a tool dosclosing my location to a foreign entity. It is not necessary for flying my drone, I am responsible to Canadian authorities, not to a Chinese corporation, and I wonder why DJI is forcing me to do this? When I am home and need to check for updates, I know how to login to my Wi-Fi and to my DJI account. Other than that, I want DJI to respect my privacy and not to be so "nosy". Maybe a DJI moderator can pass this suggestion to DJI management? Please...
2022-12-18
Use props
Bielec
lvl.1

Canada

Mobilehomer Posted at 12-18 13:27
You do realize your Iphone is CHINESE!!! Get over it, if you REALLY cared, you would have a Samsung.

When I don't want anybody to follow me, I leave my iPhone at home. Samsung isn't any better, only somebody else is "listening". No good reason to give up on my privacy, either.
2022-12-18
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

Bielec Posted at 12-18 14:16
When I don't want anybody to follow me, I leave my iPhone at home. Samsung isn't any better, only somebody else is "listening". No good reason to give up on my privacy, either.

Then, to be true to yourself, you need to give up ALL digital access, internet, TV, phone - ALL of it! You are just fooling yourself, otherwise.
2022-12-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Bielec. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Just to clarify, you mentioned that you log in to the DJI application prior to leaving your house and it will only take 1 to 2 days when the message pops out again, in that duration, are you switching to a different drone?

If you are frequently prompted to log in to your account without switching to a different drone, please provide the information below for further checking:

1. The screenshot of the remote controller and App firmware version
2. Remote controller log and tested time
3. The serial number of the remote controller

Here's how you can export the RC Pro Logs:
[Method 1] Export log via DJI Assistant 2
1. Download DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) at: https://www.dji.com/cn/downloads ... sumer-drones-series
2. Power on DJI RC Pro and connect it to the computer with the USB cable. Launch DJI Assistant 2 and export the corresponding log.
[Method 2] Export log via DJI Fly
1. Launch DJI Fly. Go to “Profile”, “More”, and “Flight Data Center”, then tap the icon at the upper right corner, and select the product model to DJI RC Pro.
2. Select the log you want to upload and wait for the upload to complete.

Once completed, please upload the file/s to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide us the shareable link via DM. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
2022-12-19
Use props
Bielec
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-19 19:18
Hi, Bielec. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Just to clarify, you mentioned that you log in to the DJI application prior to leaving your house and it will only take 1 to 2 days when the message pops out again, in that duration, are you switching to a different drone?

If you are frequently prompted to log in to your account without switching to a different drone, please provide the information below for further checking:

Thank you for replying. I need some clarification, too. Why is it necessary to be logged in to a Chinese corporationb in order to fly my drone in Canada? What is the purpose of it? I can use my iPhone (apps and email and internet) without having to log in to Apple, so why do I have to log in to DJI? What information is DJI seeking every time I am flying my drone? This is what I was asking about, not the technical details. And yes, when I want to check for updates, I know how to login to DJI and I am able to do it on my own.
2022-12-20
Use props
djiuser_ZL55gfrO5taY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4420125 ft
United States

I had the same exact issue. I set up my RC Controller, Signed In and never signed out. Used it a hand full of times. I drove to a remote location and I got the notification saying Account needs to be logged in. Yes, you can say that we should just use our phones "hot spot" however, I think you need internet to set up the hot spot on the controller with the iPhone. Maybe going forward the "hot spot" suggestion will work since I can now save the hot spot to the controller while at my house on WiFi but at the time there was nothing I could do. Luckily, I always bring my standard controller with me just in case. It just seems odd that I was signed out for no reason? I used the controller the previous week so it wasn't that long from prior use. Any final answers on this? It also seems that my "certifications" that let me unlock Geo Zones when I use my phone are also not saving or working when I use the RC Controller. Any ideas?
2023-2-13
Use props
djiuser_BlQhk591uU7b
lvl.1

France

Hi everyone,

I had the same issue with the Smart Controller; in the middle of a desert, in Africa, with no network at all, when I was suppose to shoot drone footage for a professional gig!! It was one of the most annoying and embarrassing expercience I had. Very frustrating. How can this happen? I updated every software and firmware possible before leaving to make sure I'll be good for shooting. I, at least, would like to understand why this has happened and make sure it will not happen ever again.
2023-3-22
Use props
djiuser_BlQhk591uU7b
lvl.1

France

Hi everyone,

I had the same issue with the Smart Controller; in the middle of a desert, in Africa, with no network at all, when I was suppose to shoot drone footage for a professional gig!! It was one of the most annoying and embarrassing expercience I had. Very frustrating. How can this happen? I updated every software and firmware possible before leaving to make sure I'll be good for shooting. I, at least, would like to understand why this has happened and make sure it will not happen ever again.
2023-3-22
Use props
fansf7817246
lvl.1
Flight distance : 518458 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had the same thing happen twice now on my mavic3 and always where I have no cell reception never had this on any my other 10 dji drones and only a week between flights. DJI fix this bug it is really bad for  pilots
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansf7817246 Posted at 4-2 04:31
I had the same thing happen twice now on my mavic3 and always where I have no cell reception never had this on any my other 10 dji drones and only a week between flights. DJI fix this bug it is really bad for  pilots

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. How often were you logged out from the app? What's the specific timeline? For the DJI Fly, the account will  be logged out automatically after three months, and re-login is required. We'll be waiting for your confirmation. Thank you.
2023-4-2
Use props
Masemoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5137425 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am interested in this topic at well as it happened to me on 01-April.  Flew two batteries in the morning with my M3 and RC Pro with no issues.  Then went to fly for $6M+ real estate job a few hours later about 15 miles away and account log prompt prevented normal flight. Quickly found out that my mobile plan w/Verizon does not include hotspot capability. So had to ask the owner of the property if I could connect to their wifi. How embarrassing!   First time I have ever needed a hotspot...

2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Masemoto Posted at 4-3 12:37
I am interested in this topic at well as it happened to me on 01-April.  Flew two batteries in the morning with my M3 and RC Pro with no issues.  Then went to fly for $6M+ real estate job a few hours later about 15 miles away and account log prompt prevented normal flight. Quickly found out that my mobile plan w/Verizon does not include hotspot capability. So had to ask the owner of the property if I could connect to their wifi. How embarrassing!   First time I have ever needed a hotspot...
https://youtu.be/K0qYhjMVNxA

Hi, Masemoto. Thanks for reaching out, and sharing your amazing work here. We're sorry you experienced issues with the account logging out though. How often were you logged out from the account? As previously mentioned, the account will be automatically logged out every three months, and a relog-in is required for the DJI Fly app. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-4-4
Use props
WPK
lvl.1

United States

I too have now been bitten by this problem 2x. Once recreationally and the second time professionally in a remote location with no cell or Wi-Fi access. DISASTROUS, embarrassing, and unacceptable for a professional tool like the Mavic 3 cine. This FOR SURE is happening in less than 3 month periods, and shouldn't even be a thing in the first place. Considering how often drones are flown in remote areas without service of any kind.

Is there a fix for this yet? Cost me re-shoot out of my own pocket. Never had this issue on other DJI controllers or drones I have previously owned. Thanks.
2023-4-10
Use props
Masemoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5137425 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-4 23:26
Hi, Masemoto. Thanks for reaching out, and sharing your amazing work here. We're sorry you experienced issues with the account logging out though. How often were you logged out from the account? As previously mentioned, the account will be automatically logged out every three months, and a relog-in is required for the DJI Fly app. Thanks for your understanding.

Okay so theoretically purposely logging out and then back in on the remote will reset the 3 month clock?  Leaving for Italy in a month with my M3 and don't want to get stuck not being able to fly because I can't log in...

Why does this 3 month login requirement even exist? I never had this issue on any of my other DJI drones and I've owned quite a few...
Does Mini 3 Pro with with screen remote have this issue/requirement as well?
2023-4-13
Use props
Scjnsn
lvl.1
United States

Same problem here with Mavic 2s and Smart Controller. Nothing like not being able to fly your drone because you don't have cell service in the wilderness. DJI - you blew it on this one.
2023-4-13
Use props
fhoelterhoff
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42175 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 4-4 23:26

Hi DJI Tony. I have read the same info, that a log in is required every three month. So before my trip to Thailand, I logged out of my RC Pro, logged in again and thought, that would solve it. But It did not! After 4 weeks I had to log in again. And of course it happened exactly at the time, when I was in the middle of nowhere filming with my Mavic 3 Cine for a client. This is absolutely unacceptable! I think the 3 month login procedure is not okay in the first place, but even knowing about that and trying to plan accordingly does not solve the problem. There should be fix immediately, because that circumstance can cost us users a lot of money!

I know Tony, that is not your fault, but could you please forward that issue to the responsible team with high priority?

Thank you in advance!
2023-4-14
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

I happened to me once after a long break, but now I'm concerned that it's going to happen again and again under the most inconvenient circumstances, when I'm in the middle of nowhere with no wifi and no cell coverage. DJI, why do you have to log us out?
2023-4-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fhoelterhoff Posted at 4-14 05:20
Hi DJI Tony. I have read the same info, that a log in is required every three month. So before my trip to Thailand, I logged out of my RC Pro, logged in again and thought, that would solve it. But It did not! After 4 weeks I had to log in again. And of course it happened exactly at the time, when I was in the middle of nowhere filming with my Mavic 3 Cine for a client. This is absolutely unacceptable! I think the 3 month login procedure is not okay in the first place, but even knowing about that and trying to plan accordingly does not solve the problem. There should be fix immediately, because that circumstance can cost us users a lot of money!

I know Tony, that is not your fault, but could you please forward that issue to the responsible team with high priority?

Hi, fhoelterhoff. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. We're sorry, but there has been a recent update on the timeline. The account will be logged out now after one month, and a re-log in is required. This is for security reasons. And we understand where you're coming from. Rest assured that feedback like this will reach the designated team for attention. We appreciate your understanding and continued support.
2023-4-14
Use props
fans5c80eb9a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1334682 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has there been any resolve with this issue?  I just used my rc controller and mavic 3 two days ago. Just tried to use it in a new location a few hours from where I used it two days ago and got the "account not logged in" message.
2023-4-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans5c80eb9a Posted at 4-15 12:55
Has there been any resolve with this issue?  I just used my rc controller and mavic 3 two days ago. Just tried to use it in a new location a few hours from where I used it two days ago and got the "account not logged in" message.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. The account will be automatically logged out every month and a re-log in is required. We suggest you ensure the account is logged in before each flight. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-4-15
Use props
fhoelterhoff
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 4-14 23:59
Hi, fhoelterhoff. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. We're sorry, but there has been a recent update on the timeline. The account will be logged out now after one month, and a re-log in is required. This is for security reasons. And we understand where you're coming from. Rest assured that feedback like this will reach the designated team for attention. We appreciate your understanding and continued support.

Thank you for your respond and the information. A few days ago you said it was every three month. However, as I mentioned in my previous post, it happened to me after 4 weeks (I logged out and in again in the middle of January and was forced to log in again in the middle of February) and if the timeline has been updated, then this was not a few days ago. It has to be already the case at least since February, or maybe earlier. This is a procedure and change which is really important and should definitely be communicated like a new firmware update and not just without letting everyone know.

Despite that, could you tell us what exactly those security reasons are?
2023-4-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fhoelterhoff Posted at 4-16 12:26
Thank you for your respond and the information. A few days ago you said it was every three month. However, as I mentioned in my previous post, it happened to me after 4 weeks (I logged out and in again in the middle of January and was forced to log in again in the middle of February) and if the timeline has been updated, then this was not a few days ago. It has to be already the case at least since February, or maybe earlier. This is a procedure and change which is really important and should definitely be communicated like a new firmware update and not just without letting everyone know.

Despite that, could you tell us what exactly those security reasons are?

We understand your input, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We will communicate your concern to our designated team for confirmation. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-4-17
Use props
fhoelterhoff
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 4-17 05:23
We understand your input, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We will communicate your concern to our designated team for confirmation. Thanks for your understanding.

I do not want to be unfriendly but I actually do not understand. Why is a re login required every month? Could you please let us know, what those security reasons are?
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fhoelterhoff Posted at 4-18 00:32
I do not want to be unfriendly but I actually do not understand. Why is a re login required every month? Could you please let us know, what those security reasons are?

We understand. The purpose of connecting to the Internet sometimes is to obtain updated information on restricted flight zones on time. Flying without connecting to the internet for a long time will affect flight safety. This is why the accounts are logged out every month and a re-log in it required. If WiFi is not accessible, you may connect to your mobile phone hotspot to login then disconnect right after. We apologize for the inconvenience.
2023-4-18
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-15 22:07
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. The account will be automatically logged out every month and a re-log in is required. We suggest you ensure the account is logged in before each flight. Thanks for your understanding.

DJI, can you guys please clarify the following: an account is logged out on a certain date of every month (say on 1st) even if the last action was just a few days ago, or does it wait for a certain amount of days (say, 30) since that last action?
Thank you!
2023-4-18
Use props
KS-6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112559 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-2 23:04
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. How often were you logged out from the app? What's the specific timeline? For the DJI Fly, the account will  be logged out automatically after three months, and re-login is required. We'll be waiting for your confirmation. Thank you.

3 months??? I have had my RC Pro do the self log out in as short as three weeks leaving me utterly hosed on a paying job when I had no cell service. People like Paul Nicklen use these drones for months at a time in areas like the in the arctic, WITH NO CELL SERVICE!!! Does he have a special RC Pro for his Mavic 3 because he is an ambassador? Because he won't stand for this crap either. And what about enterprise users who are using this for SAR ops, are they getting logged out of a tool that can potentially save a life???

Look, not only am I keeping my Mavic 3 Cine / RC Pro, I am adding a new Mavic 3 Pro, so how about you just getting moving on the fix for this issue and make it to where us working folks who fly in remote areas can still come back with good content that is not limited to 30M altitude and 50M distance?
And to be clear, am I understanding that as long as we are using the drone regularly in a remote area with no wifi or cell signal for months, it will not log us out?

2023-5-1
Use props
KS-6
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-18 04:49
We understand. The purpose of connecting to the Internet sometimes is to obtain updated information on restricted flight zones on time. Flying without connecting to the internet for a long time will affect flight safety. This is why the accounts are logged out every month and a re-log in it required. If WiFi is not accessible, you may connect to your mobile phone hotspot to login then disconnect right after. We apologize for the inconvenience.

That is up to the PIC to do that, not DJI!! In no way, shape or form does this improve "flight safety", all it does is babysit a $5,000 drone into a near non-functioning state. You need to make a provision in that we get at *least* three months so we can go do long term remote projects without needing cell service.

2023-5-1
Use props
Whitphotography
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I have also had this problem, twice now. Mavic 3, RC Pro Controller. This is totally unacceptable. I live in Southern Utah and regularly flying in remote areas that take hours to drive to with no cell reception. Had this happened a couple weeks ago after driving 5 hours and getting up before sunrise to fly and shoot landscapes, I would have been livid. I also have a cheaper cell phone plan that does not have hotspot, so basically on 100% of my flights I do not have the ability to log in. I can only do so at home. So this means I have to log out, and then in, every month, or 3 weeks to be safe. And from the comments above it's still not clear this will work. This is extremely annoying and if it's not remedied, and a competitor comes out with something comparable for still photography, I'll switch.
2023-5-3
Use props
Mark Evolve
New
Australia

So how when working professionally in remote locations with no wifi or cell phone reception can we stay logged in? I am fed up with my drone not working as it should based on random log outs (last was only 14 days since prevoius log in but a change of location of some 1400km) limiting flight to impossible small parameters. You need to be aware there are a lot of places in the world that do not have wifi or cell phone data coverage.

So I am looking for a different drone platform to operate with as the DJI Mavic 3 Cine with pro controller is just a very expensive toy at this stage as it is totally unreliable for professional work. Maybe its time for a class action against DJI for all operators effected for financial and reputational losses incurred due to this deliberate but undisclosed before purchase, software fault. Time to lawyer up.

2023-5-4
Use props
Bielec
lvl.1

Canada

Mark Evolve Posted at 5-4 08:04
So how when working professionally in remote locations with no wifi or cell phone reception can we stay logged in? I am fed up with my drone not working as it should based on random log outs (last was only 14 days since prevoius log in but a change of location of some 1400km) limiting flight to impossible small parameters. You need to be aware there are a lot of places in the world that do not have wifi or cell phone data coverage.

Good idea. I think, DJI does not want to answer my questions. They could see them but replied on a "technical" level only. I am talking about political and personal inrusiveness. Simultaneously to your idea, I will send a complaint about it to the Privacy Commissioner of Canada. Let him/her investigate and make a determinatrion whether or not this is legal and legit.
2023-5-4
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

Happened to me. I was soooo mad!!
2023-5-4
Use props
KS-6
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Mark Evolve Posted at 5-4 08:04
So how when working professionally in remote locations with no wifi or cell phone reception can we stay logged in? I am fed up with my drone not working as it should based on random log outs (last was only 14 days since prevoius log in but a change of location of some 1400km) limiting flight to impossible small parameters. You need to be aware there are a lot of places in the world that do not have wifi or cell phone data coverage.

In regards to other platforms, I have an EVO II Enterprise V2 and even though it is kinda rough for precision work in terms of flight response, there is just none of this BS, it goes up, I get the work done, it comes home and I get the images I need. The camera is really good but it is only one 29mm 2.8 vs the Mavic 3's 2 cameras and soon to be 3.

If Autel is smart, they will make a multi-cam platform and use it based on the now much better new V3 build and I am willing to bet numerous people will sell their DJI stuff and not look back.

I get flight safety, I get RID compliance but this is total BS in how they are attempting to implement it.
2023-5-4
Use props
djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 884301 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 2022-12-17 13:47
Just use your phone's hot spot. You don't have to keep it on, just long enough to sign in. No big. Mine stays logged in unless I log out intentionally.

why so dji can hack your phone?  literally had to do that to fly the other day.  this is us citizens pushing these regs, for china.  and my phone almost melted into my dash board it got so hot.  ya, they are jacking data through the data pipeline provided by congress.  to china for china.  not trying to be a jerk.  all they did is release a toy, an congress chipped away at our rights.  nice one.  now you can t fly it unless you connect your phone to the ccps data hub.  if your phones burnin up like that, thats data...coming an going.   a wifi hotspot should not be required, its literally a security problem.  
2023-5-10
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules