Transferring panorama photos to phone from DJI RC
1327 3 2022-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_55DOXmW0LnBF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1922802 ft
United States

I just got my new Mini 3 yesterday. I'm able to transfer my photos and my videos but it is not letting me transfer my panorama images from remote to phone. Is anyone else having this issue? They gave me some workarounds and they didn't work.
2022-12-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know which method you want to transfer the panorama picture? Fly share or?
2022-12-17
Use props
djiuser_55DOXmW0LnBF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1922802 ft
United States

Thank you for your communication. I tried fly share and quick transfer. Neither worked. It allows me to transfer regular videos and regular photos. But the panoramas don't even pop up after scanning the code to use fly share. When I when I try quick transfer, it tells me to try fly share. To be clear, the fly share works for regular pictures and regular photos. It just doesn't give me access to transfer the panoramas, which are my favorite.

I was able to transfer them to my phone using my old remote for my mini 2. But that's not going to be a good long-term answer. It's a bug in the system and it needs to be fixed.
2022-12-18
Use props
SSDismay
New
Flight distance : 24642 ft
Poland

Hi
I'm having the same/similar problem.
Panoramas (sphere) cannot be downloaded from my Mini 3 to RC, and that makes them also untransferrable to my phone (Android). I can stitch the photos myself in Lightroom, but there are some errors with alignment which DJI doesnt make, so i would prefer the panorama i can view with RC
QuickTransfer/FlyShare - no joy. I'm kind of disappointed with RC controller
2023-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules