Android not connecting to RC-N1
2169 3 2022-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lokinir
New
United States

Hello, I just bought a Mini3 Pro with the RC-N1 controller and I can't get my phone to connect to the remote. Is there any relevant fix ?? I've come across everything from:
  • firmware updates on pc through dji assistant 2
  • cable replacement
  • adapters to and from usbc
  • developer settings usb debugging
  • restarted x100
  • customer support (useless)

Device is Samsung Galaxy A71
I'm at my wit's end trying to problem solve and deal with support. So far it sounds like my only path forward is a refund, or buy the RC with the built in display. Which-- is quite predatory and price gougey and I'd rather wipe my hands from DJI than let them upsell me because their alternative is broken.

2022-12-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. It seems that you already performed all the possible troubleshooting steps that could possibly rectify the issue and still the problem persists. We strongly recommend using a compatible mobile device that is listed on our website and check if the issue persists. You may refer to the link below. Please note that we cannot guarantee the stability of the app and the unit when in use with a not-compatible device. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-12-18
Use props
djiuser_fyvSsEUCCOpA
lvl.1

Cameroon

Bonjour le sony xperia xz3 est il compatible avec la Dji rc-n1 aussi cette radiocommande est elle compatible au Mavic 3E M3E. Merci
3-23 08:19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_fyvSsEUCCOpA Posted at 3-23 08:19
Bonjour le sony xperia xz3 est il compatible avec la Dji rc-n1 aussi cette radiocommande est elle compatible au Mavic 3E M3E. Merci

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices on the DJI official website (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly) can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published (Beta system versions may not be compatible), but their stabilization has not yet been verified. It is recommended that you download and install the app to test the basic functions, or go to a nearby outlet (if any) for product testing.  Also, the RC-N1 is only compatible with the DJI Mavic 3 Pro, DJI Mini 2 SE, DJI Mini 3, DJI Mini 3 Pro, DJI Mavic 3 Classic, Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Cine, Mavic Air 2, DJI MINI 2, and DJI Air 2S at the moment. Feel free to contact us if you have further concerns. Have a nice day.
3-25 02:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules