Remove DJI RC Pro Controller from account confusion
1197 1 2022-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RicardoZim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 988323 ft
United States

I need to send my RC pro controller in to DJI for repair or probable replacement. I’ve done some research online but nothing is crystal clear. If I go into Device Management, the language “Remove Device from Account“seems to refer to unbinding my DRONE from my account, not the controller!. It specifically says “Name Mavic 3”.
Clearly I don’t want to do this. I’ve seen a post that indicates you cannot use another controller with the drone unless it’s removed from your account.
I wish DJI made things clear..I can log out of my account on the controller and at least that’s safer whilst on its way to DJI.
Or if DJI decide to replace the controller instead of repairing it will they replace the serial numbers on my account?
Thanks for you help
2022-12-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the confusion. Kindly please refer to the response of DJI Susan on post #4 on this thread https://forum.dji.com/thread-253300-1-1.html also additional information is included on the thread for your reference on how to unbind your controller. In addition, if our repair facility team decided to replace your controller, the serial number of the RC will also be changed to a new one. Hope this helps. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules