deactivate / turn off laser range finder for picture / screenshot
3076 7 2022-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

Hello,

is there any option to power off the laser range finder when not in use?

[EDIT]

Image is made with dji rc plus, all components are updated.
image1.png
2022-12-18
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

If there is no software / physical switch, can it be covered with tape or will it burn?
2022-12-18
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

Can I put back the cover again, not for flying with it?

2022-12-24
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

Will I lose warranty when I am using the sticker as cover?
2022-12-25
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

Maybe is this the wrong place for my question, where should I go to?

Thank you.
2022-12-26
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

Happy New Year

2022>>3>2>1>>2023
2022-12-30
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
Japan

HNY 2 U 2.
Sorry you haven't gotten an answer to this simple question. The support from mods here is spotty at best. If you get a response at all is is as likely as not to be "Thank you for your question. We will forward it to the appropriate team", and then maybe you'll get a follow up.

The manual seems to suggest that the RNG  laser rangefinder can be turned on and off in Pilot 2. Is that not the case (in other words is it always on but only displays data when activated)?

If you cant turn it off I suggest you try flying with the sticker or a piece of tape over the laser and see if it causes any error messages or warnings. The manual doesn't warn against damage or warranty breach if you do so. And mum's the word.
2022-12-31
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

patiam Posted at 2022-12-31 18:43
HNY 2 U 2.
Sorry you haven't gotten an answer to this simple question. The support from mods here is spotty at best. If you get a response at all is is as likely as not to be "Thank you for your question. We will forward it to the appropriate team", and then maybe you'll get a follow up.

Hi patiam,

thank you for attention.

I am not realy concerned in loss of warranty, already crawled through all for me available instructions and manuals I could find, I am concerned in damaging my device.

Yes, I have tried the sticker, but I think it will not be good for the optic. I prefer a software swith rather than an physical.

May reflections also cause damage?

2023-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules