1168 4 2022-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fdnyfish
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7965640 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does the Mavic 3 record flight logs on the drone?

I ask this because when I fly a waypoint mission where my controller loses connection with the drone, I end up with 2 segmented flight records on my controller/iPhone.

The first log is from takeoff until I lose connection with the drone, and the second log is from when the controller regains connection until landing.

There was a 4 minute gap between logs.  I can't image the drone not having a log onboard recording the entire flight, even for DJI to view under warranty.

Maybe there is a way using the DJI Assistant.

Thanks All
2022-12-18
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Only DJI can read the onboard flight data.
2022-12-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Fdnyfish. Thank you for reaching out. Are you pertaining to Flight Controller Data? If it is, below are the steps on how to export it:

Please log into the DJI official website (www.dji.com) and find the DJI Mavic 3 product. On the Download page, download and install the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) or you may go directly to this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-3

Step I: Please connect the aircraft to a computer with a USB-C cable. Launch DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). Tap the Aircraft icon.

Step II: Go to the Product Page. Select “Log Export” on the left menu. Then, select the required time point data and finally select “Save to Local”.

Step III: After “Download Complete” appears, it indicates that the data has been saved locally.

Step IV: Then save the .DAT file format.

We hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-12-18
Use props
fdnyfish
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7965640 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the instructions, is there a way to create a readable log file from the DAT file
2022-12-18
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

fdnyfish Posted at 12-18 18:51
Thanks for the instructions, is there a way to create a readable log file from the DAT file

..... No ......
2022-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules