Does DJI take Trade ins
10915 4 2022-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yakka46
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34997 ft
Australia

I have a Mavic Platinum Fly More Combo and would like to upgrade to the DJI Air 2S (RC).
Is a trade in possible?
Thanks Ian
2022-12-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to inform you that the DJI Trade Up Program has been temporarily suspended. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-18
Use props
Yakka46
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34997 ft
Australia

Thankyou for the reply
2022-12-18
Use props
djiuser_WUhMd2bh5e5a
New
Flight distance : 55781 ft
United States

I recently bout a mini 2 and now wish I had went with the mini 3 with the longer battery. Do you know if there is any option to trade or return and then buy the the 3? And I am not sure if this is allowed but is there a place to sell drones or just like on eBay ? I love the mini 2 so glad I finally bought one just want longer flight time. Thank you and sorry to post this on your post if this isn’t allowed please let me know and I’ll delete my comment asap.
2023-2-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_WUhMd2bh5e5a Posted at 2-14 23:53
I recently bout a mini 2 and now wish I had went with the mini 3 with the longer battery. Do you know if there is any option to trade or return and then buy the the 3? And I am not sure if this is allowed but is there a place to sell drones or just like on eBay ? I love the mini 2 so glad I finally bought one just want longer flight time. Thank you and sorry to post this on your post if this isn’t allowed please let me know and I’ll delete my comment asap.

Hi, djiuser_WUhMd2bh5e5a, Thank you for reaching out. There is no trade-up program currently. Returns will depend on the policy from where your Mini 2 was purchased from. If it was purchased from DJI online store, you may check our policy here (https://store.dji.com/pages/help ... uest%20our%20Return,if%20has%20been%20activated). Selling is prohibited in DJI Forum, kindly post it to another website to prevent you from getting a penalty. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules