Need help get error!
455 3 2022-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_fQ5cdYeQaVCS
New
Flight distance : 39948612 ft
United States

My mavic air 2 was fine until last firmware update after i updated it says activate account and then it says its binding to my email address which is all good then a error says " server error wait a moment and try again." I tried this like a 100 of times so its been like 3 months i havent got to use my drone can anyone help me?
2022-12-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know except "server error", was there any message? Like an error code? Would you please screenshot the message for us?
2022-12-18
Use props
fans088b763c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 751673 ft
Canada

I have the same problem!
  My Mini 3 Pro RC controller won't connect to WIFI. Im not a computer genius, however it's obvious by searching online DJI has an issue with the controller connecting to WIFI and they need to get it resolved.
Stop talking to us like this is some shockingly new issue and get it fixed. I have 6 DJI drones and have dropped thousands of dollars into DJI's pocket. We spend our hard earned money with you because you are the industry leader. WIFI wasn't invented yesterday its a tried a true technology. Why are so many customers frustrated with this controller. How many more have to feel this way before you do something and fix it?
If I to a pub for a pint and ask for their WIFI password so I can watch Youtube videos on how to fix DJI's blunders. Leave and come back 6 months later my phone will log onto their WIFI automatically. thats what we expect from a quality product.
2023-1-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans088b763c Posted at 1-17 06:10
I have the same problem!
  My Mini 3 Pro RC controller won't connect to WIFI. Im not a computer genius, however it's obvious by searching online DJI has an issue with the controller connecting to WIFI and they need to get it resolved.
Stop talking to us like this is some shockingly new issue and get it fixed. I have 6 DJI drones and have dropped thousands of dollars into DJI's pocket. We spend our hard earned money with you because you are the industry leader. WIFI wasn't invented yesterday its a tried a true technology. Why are so many customers frustrated with this controller. How many more have to feel this way before you do something and fix it?

Hi, there. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Could you please check the following video again and see if your problem can be resolved?
https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/dMdw6RqR42PKajT
If you still meet this problem, it is recommended that you switch to a different Wifi and try again, or use a mobile phone to open a hotspot to connect (Note: DJI RC only supports connecting to Wifi that directly enters the Wifi password, and does not support Wifi connection that requires jumping to the third-party authorization and authentication page);
You can also do a factory reset in DJI RC and try again.

If the problem still exists, please send us a related video via Google Drive or Dropbox.
Then we will check it asap.

Thank you.
2023-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules