Problema di connessione Mini 2
1062 8 2022-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
falconero79
lvl.1

Italy

Buongiorno a tutti,
scrivo perchè recentemente con il mini 2 ho diversi problemi di connessione tra drone e radiocomando.

Già al decollo inizia comparire il messaggio drone non connesso e dopo qualche secondo scompare e si riconnette. Ieri invece non c'è stato verso... il drone è atterrato per conto suo. Il tutto succede con il drone a 5 - 10 metri.
Cosa può essere e come risolvere?
Grazie.
2022-12-19
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Vous pouvez utiliser Google Translate lorsque vous écrivez sur un forum en anglais...
2022-12-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, falconero79. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the trouble you encountered. Please note that we are using Google Translate to understand your inquiry. May we confirm if the issue is that the drone disconnected midflight, and on your last flight, did it trigger RTH, and the drone landed by itself? If yes, here are some recommended troubleshooting steps you may try:
1. Ensure that aircraft is within the maximum flight distance on all flights.
(Mini 2 Max Transmission Distance 10 km (FCC), 6 km (CE), 6 km (SRRC), and 6 km (MIC))
2. The signal between the aircraft and the remote controller is most reliable when the antennas are positioned toward the aircraft, as depicted below.

3. Ensure that the flight environment signal is good. It is recommended to test in an open area away from interference.
4. Refresh or update the firmware through the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) on your computer.
Kindly keep us updated. Thanks for your cooperation.
2022-12-19
Use props
falconero79
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 12-19 22:13
Hi, falconero79. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the trouble you encountered. Please note that we are using Google Translate to understand your inquiry. May we confirm if the issue is that the drone disconnected midflight, and on your last flight, did it trigger RTH, and the drone landed by itself? If yes, here are some recommended troubleshooting steps you may try:
1. Ensure that aircraft is within the maximum flight distance on all flights.
(Mini 2 Max Transmission Distance 10 km (FCC), 6 km (CE), 6 km (SRRC), and 6 km (MIC))

Thanks for the quick response.
The connection problem occurs at a very low distance. Already at 10 or 20 meters. I've had this problem for a few flights but, initially the loss of signal lasted a few seconds and then I was able to take some pictures/filming. The last time, however, the connection it never recovered and the aircraft landed on its own (RTH). The drone was 5 meters away from me at a height of about 10.
2022-12-20
Use props
Lton85
lvl.3
Flight distance : 836752 ft
Brazil

falconero79 Posted at 12-20 02:12
The connection problem occurs at a very low distance. Already at 10 or 20 meters. I've had this problem for a few flights but, initially the loss of signal lasted a few seconds and then I was able to take some pictures/filming. The last time, however, the connection it never recovered and the aircraft landed on its own (RTH). The drone was 5 meters away from me at a height of about 10.

I have exactly the same problem, I've been doing several tests for over a week, I can't understand the real reason, the loss of connection with the control happens very randomly!
2022-12-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

falconero79 Posted at 12-20 02:12
The connection problem occurs at a very low distance. Already at 10 or 20 meters. I've had this problem for a few flights but, initially the loss of signal lasted a few seconds and then I was able to take some pictures/filming. The last time, however, the connection it never recovered and the aircraft landed on its own (RTH). The drone was 5 meters away from me at a height of about 10.

Thank you for the update. May we ask if you have refreshed the firmware of the drone and the remote controller? If yes, and the same issue appears, you may consider sending the drone and RC back for a proper diagnosis. We understand that this is not what you hoped to hear, but for this kind of issue, sending it back would be ideal so our related team can further look into it. You may submit an Online Repair Application, or contact our Customer Support at (support.dji.com) for more details about the process. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-21
Use props
falconero79
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 12-21 00:32
Thank you for the update. May we ask if you have refreshed the firmware of the drone and the remote controller? If yes, and the same issue appears, you may consider sending the drone and RC back for a proper diagnosis. We understand that this is not what you hoped to hear, but for this kind of issue, sending it back would be ideal so our related team can further look into it. You may submit an Online Repair Application, or contact our Customer Support at (support.dji.com) for more details about the process. Thank you for your understanding and support.

I refresh the firmware in July when I bought the drone. I haven't checked for recent updates. I will check.
Could it be due to the smartphone? But it's always the same.
Yeah, that's not an answer I wanted to hear, but if it helps you understand and fix the problem.... how long does the check take?
2022-12-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

falconero79 Posted at 12-21 01:01
I refresh the firmware in July when I bought the drone. I haven't checked for recent updates. I will check.
Could it be due to the smartphone? But it's always the same.
Yeah, that's not an answer I wanted to hear, but if it helps you understand and fix the problem.... how long does the check take?

We highly suggest that you try refreshing the firmware first, but if the issue remains, you may directly submit the Online Repair Application through the link sent above. It will take 5-7 business days for the process excluding the shipping time. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Keep safe.
2022-12-21
Use props
falconero79
lvl.1

Italy

Update.
I tried using an alternative phone as mine is old (huawei P20lite, almost 4 years). I refreshing the firmware, drone and controller.
At a height of 50 meters on the vertical, it loses the signal.
In fact, this drone is an ornament!
2023-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules