Impossible de connecter mon Mini SE
1447 14 2022-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arlooot
lvl.1

France

Bonjour à tous,

Lorsque j'appaire mon drône Mini SE avec l'application Dji Fly j'ai le message d'erreur suivant "L'appareil réinitialise ces paramètres pour les adapter aux lois et règlements locaux. Patientez et reconnectez-vous plus tard."
Quelqu'un sait ce qu'il faut faire ?
Vous remerciant par avance de votre réponse,
Cordialement,
unnamed.png
2022-12-19
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Where did you buy the drone?
2022-12-19
Use props
Arlooot
lvl.1

France

LV_Forestry Posted at 12-19 10:47
Where did you buy the drone?

On the DJI website
2022-12-19
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

Connect it to a computer with DJI assistant and try to update everything (drone +RC). Also try to put the drone in clear view of the sky to acquire a GNSS signal; although that would surprise me. But according to the message, the drone detects itself in an area where it is not supposed to be configured to be there.DJI Mini SE - Downloads - DJI

After that, you still have the online support solution, during business hours.

Support - DJI
2022-12-19
Use props
Arlooot
lvl.1

France

LV_Forestry Posted at 12-19 11:15
Connect it to a computer with DJI assistant and try to update everything (drone +RC). Also try to put the drone in clear view of the sky to acquire a GNSS signal; although that would surprise me. But according to the message, the drone detects itself in an area where it is not supposed to be configured to be there.DJI Mini SE - Downloads - DJI

Yes, I have already updated all of them but still the same message. I am in an area where the only restriction is not to fly above 150m altitude. I will try to see with the support. Thank you
2022-12-19
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

Arlooot Posted at 12-19 11:30
Yes, I have already updated all of them but still the same message. I am in an area where the only restriction is not to fly above 150m altitude. I will try to see with the support. Thank you

It's very weird, it's the first time I see this error message. With a beautiful fault of French moreover.
Did you follow all the steps of the QSG? https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... tart_Guide_v1.0.pdf
2022-12-19
Use props
Arlooot
lvl.1

France

LV_Forestry Posted at 12-19 11:38
It's very weird, it's the first time I see this error message. With a beautiful fault of French moreover.
Did you follow all the steps of the QSG? https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mini-se/20210630/DJI_Mini_SE_Quick_Start_Guide_v1.0.pdf

Yes, that's true haha. I followed the tutorial exactly + I watched the video. He talks about local law and compliance, for recreational drones there are so many restrictions?
2022-12-19
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

Arlooot Posted at 12-19 11:47
Yes, that's true haha. I followed the tutorial exactly + I watched the video. He talks about local law and compliance, for recreational drones there are so many restrictions?

Yes it is now very regulated. I don't know the rules of your country. But being in EU I imagine it's like here. Having a camera probably won't save you from registering the drone. Everything you need to know is here:

https://alphatango.aviation-civile.gouv.fr/login.jsp
2022-12-19
Use props
Arlooot
lvl.1

France

LV_Forestry Posted at 12-19 11:59
Yes it is now very regulated. I don't know the rules of your country. But being in EU I imagine it's like here. Having a camera probably won't save you from registering the drone. Everything you need to know is here:

https://alphatango.aviation-civile.gouv.fr/login.jsp

es, I've been to the site before. I signed up and registered my drone last weekend. I await a return from the French support.
2022-12-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Arlooot. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask what operations were taken before and after this prompt? Is the aircraft being used across the border? Kindly follow the steps below:

1. Make sure to connect to the available network.
2. Confirm if the mobile device connects to the VPN, if yes, please disconnect.
3. Confirm whether this prompt is occasional or mandatory.
4. Confirm whether this prompt appears with both Android and iOS devices.

Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-20
Use props
Arlooot
lvl.1

France

Hello,

I'm connected to my 5g.
I didn't use a VPN.
I have this message every time I connect my drone to the remote control then my drone disconnects.
I have an ios device. I don't have an Android device.
I saw with your support, I have to return my drone. It seems to be a connection problem between the drone and the remote control. I believe it means given the error message.
2022-12-21
Use props
Arlooot
lvl.1

France

Bon j'ai trouvé une solution à mon problème du coup.
Je suis reste appuyé 5 secondes sur le bouton marche/arrêt du drone jusqu'à qu'il émette un bruit "bizarre". Il s'est bien connecté à mon application et j'ai pu voler.
Je l'ai éteint et rallumé normalement et sur l'application il m'a remis le message d'erreur.
Je suis obligé de passer par une application tierce si je ne veux pas avoir de problème.
2022-12-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Arlooot Posted at 2022-12-22 22:41
Bon j'ai trouvé une solution à mon problème du coup.
Je suis reste appuyé 5 secondes sur le bouton marche/arrêt du drone jusqu'à qu'il émette un bruit "bizarre". Il s'est bien connecté à mon application et j'ai pu voler.
Je l'ai éteint et rallumé normalement et sur l'application il m'a remis le message d'erreur.

Hi, Arlooot. Thank you for the update. Kindly confirm if the aircraft is being used across the border. If not and if the issue persists, kindly provide us with the following information for further checking:

1. APP version:
2. Aircraft and RC Serial Numbers:
3. Mobile device model and system:
4. Your current location:
5. App log and time when the issue occurs:
App Log export from a mobile device:
Please reboot the mobile device before exporting the app log.
iOS device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, open iTunes, and then export all data under the ""Logs"" folder.
6. Flight controller data:
Exporting Flight Controller Aircraft Data
(1) Download DJI Assistant 2 from the official website. Download link:https://www.dji.com/uk/mini-se/downloads
(2) Launch DJI Assistant 2. Within 20 seconds after the aircraft is powered on, connect it to DJI Assistant 2.
(3) After DJI Assistant 2 recognizes the aircraft, choose "Log Export", and then click "Save to local".
(4) The final exported data are ".dat" files.
7. SD card log:
Here are the Steps:
(1) Using the USB cable connect to the drone with the SD card and PC;
(2) When the PC recognizes the SD card of the drone, please open the file, click"View", and then tick "Hidden items". (Note: Since this is a hidden folder, if you want to view it, please turn on the hidden item view permission first.)
(3) At that time, you will find the MISC folder. Please export them and send them to us.

Once completed, please upload the file/s to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide us the shareable link via PM. Thank you for your time and cooperation.
2023-1-8
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-8 07:40
Hi, Arlooot. Thank you for the update. Kindly confirm if the aircraft is being used across the border. If not and if the issue persists, kindly provide us with the following information for further checking:

1. APP version:

DJI Gamora is a user account that will always amaze me.
2023-1-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

LV_Forestry Posted at 1-8 08:18
DJI Gamora is a user account that will always amaze me.

Hi, LV_Forestry. Thank you for the kind words. Please know that you also amaze us. Thank you for helping other co-pilots here at DJI Forum. Have a good one!
2023-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules