Controller Firmware Update V01.03.0020
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scrufytam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1026309 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello. Updated my P3P no problem at all. When I connect to the DJI Go app, it states that my contoller needs firmware update, but it cannot be done through the app, must be done via SD card.
Not my first time doing this, so I downloaded the .zip file only to SD card and used a USB adapter to connect to my controller. Turn on the controller and waited until the controller turned itself off due to no Phantom connection and no up date.

I've deleted the .zip file and re-tried. Formatted the SD card, still nothing. There are no notes at all afterwards, no fail, success or anything.

Any ideas?
2015-8-15
Use props
Total
Second Officer
Flight distance : 336480 ft
Canada

you need to unzip the file and put it on the usb drive ..
2015-8-15
Use props
scrufytam
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I'm using a USB adapter and putting my SD card in it.I do have the GL300A model remote. This is the only file I have on the USB: P3X_FW_V01.03.0020.bin
2015-8-15
Use props
scrufytam
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I found a USB, formatted it in EXFAT format and tried it and that worked. Thank you, Total!
2015-8-15
Use props
maroman
New

Canada

Hi, Upgrading from V01.02.0006 to Firmware v1,03.002 FAILED many times on Both the the controller and P3P drone.  Download the zip file 2 times, unzipped it. reformated 2 cards (1-32GB, 1-64GB) in exFat, with only the .bin file on the card.  Both cards failed on both the P3P and controller.  Anyone else having problems? Also no .txt files.

2015-8-15
Use props
New

Kazakhstan

У меня тоже Phantom 3 Advansed не обновляет прошивку *.bin, устройство не видит файлы.

I also have 3 Advansed Phantom does not update the firmware * .bin, the device does not see the files.
2015-8-16
Use props
maroman
New

Canada

Formatted a 16GB card to FAT32 installed the .bin and the update worked!
2015-8-17
Use props
mech
lvl.2

United States

I wasn't able to update with a USB adapter plugged into the controller USB port. I put the SD card into the P3P and plugged a cable into the controller USB port and the port above the camera, turned both on and it updated the controller just fine.
2015-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules