Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New owner Mini 3 Pro
946 13 2022-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cloudwalker
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I own the Mavic 3 but wanted something smaller and lighter for hiking or traveling. I decided to buy and add the Mini 3 Pro. My expectations were pretty low on the video and image quality. Especially after taking it out of the box. It felt like I could break it just holding it. lol. Anyway did my first test flight this morning after updating and calibrating everything. Also using my RC Pro. I am actually impressed with its stability in the air. On this very cloudy day from when I can tell the image and video quality is pretty good. Not Mavic 3 good but above my expectations. Before I even flew it I had second thoughts and was going to return it and get the Air2s since I have owned one before but then remembered why I was even buying a second drone. Size and weight. Anyway so far so good with the Mini 3 Pro. No hickups during flight or anything else. Just hope I do not hold it wrong or I might break it. Guess I will get over that worry with use.
2022-12-20
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It is actually a very robust drone
2022-12-20
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

indeed, the mini 3 pro is quite impressive for such a small, simply drone.
2022-12-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good to hear!
2022-12-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Definitely no comparison to the capabilities of the Mavic 3.  However, for its size and weight it truly is a little beast.  Handles the wind much better than I anticipated.  Since I live on a mini-yacht I always launch and recover all my drones and at first I was a bit apprehensive about the Mini 3 since it has no legs.  Just took a few repetitions and now its second hand.  I'm sure you'll enjoy your new Mini 3 Pro.
2022-12-20
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Handle it gently and it will continue to delight you with its performance. I've had mine for a little over 6 months now and am still perfectly happy with it.
2022-12-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Cloudwalker. Congrats on getting a new Mini 3 Pro and thank you for your kind words. Mini 3 Pro is really a good pick if you love traveling because of its compact size. It will not actually break by holding it unless you put force on it. We hope that you enjoy your new drone with your travels. Have a safe flight always!
2022-12-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Congrats on the drone,   Ive got 4000+km on mine and its holding up strong so just fly and enjoy it.  
2022-12-21
Use props
djiuser_SAlkX41ooiXP
New
United Kingdom

I got a dji mini 3 and when using video in night you cant see a thing but switching to quick shots all of a sudden you can see everything then switching back go normal video you cant see anything as its too dark. Is there a setting? Can anyone help? Thanks
2022-12-21
Use props
primeshooter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1433114 ft
United Kingdom

Congrats on the new drone. In capable hands it produces stunning results.
2022-12-21
Use props
djiuser_9OzNpD71BAhO
New
Flight distance : 43 ft
Canada

Just took my Mini 3 Pro out for its first flight today. I should add that it was my very first time flying a drone!
The majority of the time was spent on controls, but did find the time to try a couple of different Master Shots.
Overall, seems like a very forgiving drone. I do like the pre flight list, and the audible Home point set. Tried the Return to Home option, and canceled when it got close.
Both the take of a land function worked great, and also did the same manually.
I am very impressed and looking forward to learning more!
2022-12-21
Use props
ShadyDealer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good luck with it. Not had mine long and this evening it went crazy after take off. Calibrated compass as instructed, 25-26 GPS sats, immediately after take off it crashed straight down. Gimbal broken, props broken and shell case damaged. Absolutely gutted. Only used it 3 or 4 times. Support ticket raised. Sad times
2022-12-21
Use props
AntonioTech
lvl.4
Flight distance : 280860 ft
United Kingdom

Hi. I've been watching so many videos comparing the Mini 3 Pro with Air2 and the bottom line is that there aren't that different. They do have differences but the key question is what your need is. I prefer the Mini 3 Pro because of its size and the regualtions when I travel - it's safer to have it than Ai2S as you don't know how informed, or rather misinformed, or not informed at all.
When I bought my Mini 3 Pro the seller didn't have the newset info about the EU regulations and I had to "educate" them
2022-12-22
Use props
AntonioTech
lvl.4
Flight distance : 280860 ft
Ireland

I flew my Mini 3 Pro today in quite windy conditions and was very pleasantly surprised at the steady picture I was seeing on the RC. I have watched probably all videos about the Mini 3 Pro and one of the things I was skeptical about was its stability in windy conditions. It's interesting to compare what you would see on the RC and the calm picture being displayed there to the view when you look up and watch the drone "dancing" in the wind Very good job, DJI!
2022-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules