Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
C 1 label for drone
1571 7 2022-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Walt Air 2s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 277037 ft
United States

I'm inguiring on how to get a C 1 classification label for my new mavic 3 classic as it did not come with one attached when I purchased it!
2022-12-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think this link will give you the answer you seek.  

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
2022-12-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello. Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience that it may have caused. As DowntownRDB mentioned, please refer to the link posted above. I hope this helps with your query. Should you have further concerns, please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.
2022-12-21
Use props
Walt Air 2s
lvl.4
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 2022-12-21 02:34
I think this link will give you the answer you seek.  

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=280867&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26orderby%3Ddateline

Nope that's not for the classic. The classic drone was suppose to have the label already attach when purchased  new but it wasn't so when you start the drone update process for the first time the link process you sent me does not come up the link you sent me is for all the mavic drones accept the classic!
2023-1-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Walt Air 2s Posted at 1-5 16:53
Nope that's not for the classic. The classic drone was suppose to have the label already attach when purchased  new but it wasn't so when you start the drone update process for the first time the link process you sent me does not come up the link you sent me is for all the mavic drones accept the classic!

Sorry, I didn't realize it did not include the Classic.  
2023-1-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Walt Air 2s Posted at 1-5 16:53

There was a YouTube that mentioned not getting one on hist classic,  he emailed DJI support and they posted it to him.     He had no label affixed though,  I dont know if you are missing the label or got  different one.  
2023-1-8
Use props
Walt Air 2s
lvl.4
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-8 03:12
There was a YouTube that mentioned not getting one on hist classic,  he emailed DJI support and they posted it to him.     He had no label affixed though,  I dont know if you are missing the label or got  different one.

You can't get a C1 label for mavic 3 drones if you live in the US. Our flying rules are different, If you plan on going to europe you will have to get a C1 label Cert. before you fly but not in US according to DJI
2023-1-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Walt Air 2s Posted at 1-8 15:54
You can't get a C1 label for mavic 3 drones if you live in the US. Our flying rules are different, If you plan on going to europe you will have to get a C1 label Cert. before you fly but not in US according to DJI

Thats right,  the YouTuber is in Europe just his classic didnt ship with any label attached as the Classic comes pre labeled from the factory.
2023-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules