Led lights
443 4 2022-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

• I'm trying to find the chart that says what the LED lights mean on the battery. When I plug my battery in it does the check and then one LED just sits and flashes. Trying to find out what that means

2022-12-20
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

It's doing 2 blinks 3 times and then pause on LED number 3
2022-12-20
Use props
MAF178
Second Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

thats so simple my buddy james

it means corrupted firmware .. you need to downgrade the firmware on the drone and upgrade it again to the latest firmware so the battery refresh the firmware .

2022-12-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, SgtRay. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we're sorry to read about the trouble you're experiencing. To help you with this concern, may we ask for a short video showing the LED lights? We will then forward it to our related team for confirmation. We will wait for your update. Thank you.
2022-12-21
Use props
James Ray6
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-21 19:56
Hi, SgtRay. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we're sorry to read about the trouble you're experiencing. To help you with this concern, may we ask for a short video showing the LED lights? We will then forward it to our related team for confirmation. We will wait for your update. Thank you.

Thanks for the reply but really all I need is the chart that shows the meaning of the blinks. I the problem is in my 3rd party charger not the battery. The blinks will just help tell me what it is.
2022-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules