885 8 2022-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Steffen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 107890 ft
Germany

Hi,
I have the Goggles 2 and have a very narrow head. It presses a little on the nose and isn't completly closed.
I am looking for a comfortable foam pad which helps. Any experiences yet?
I live in Germany - so maybe with a link to a german shop would be perfect.
Thanks
Regards Steffen
2022-12-20
Use props
baymax
lvl.2
Flight distance : 133353 ft
Taiwan

Like this?

2022-12-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Good day, Steffen. Thanks for reaching out. You may consider checking the official DJI Goggles 2 Foam Padding, which is ergonomically designed to fit users' faces to reduce light leakage for a comfortable wearing experience. You may check DJI's affiliated retail stores in your area through this link. Moreover, we hope that you can get additional suggestions and alternatives that suit your preference from your DJI co-pilots here. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day.
2022-12-20
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-20 21:57
Good day, Steffen. Thanks for reaching out. You may consider checking the official DJI Goggles 2 Foam Padding, which is ergonomically designed to fit users' faces to reduce light leakage for a comfortable wearing experience. You may check DJI's affiliated retail stores in your area through this link. Moreover, we hope that you can get additional suggestions and alternatives that suit your preference from your DJI co-pilots here. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day.

But the padding at DJI Store is the very same OEM padding that comes originally in the Goggles 2,  he already have it in his Goggles.

BTW, I have purchased all the above after market paddings, none resolved the problem, waste of time and money only
2022-12-21
Use props
JoeJK3D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 618904 ft
United States

I picked up this, and its a direct replacement to the stock one but attaches with small velcro.   https://www.ebay.com/itm/334649959887

I like it a LOT more than the stock one.    helps fight fogging a good bit.   I also got the silicone one above that goes over the stock padding, and dont like it.
2022-12-21
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

JoeJK3D Posted at 12-21 18:23
I picked up this, and its a direct replacement to the stock one but attaches with small velcro.   https://www.ebay.com/itm/334649959887

I like it a LOT more than the stock one.    helps fight fogging a good bit.   I also got the silicone one above that goes over the stock padding, and dont like it.

i got the same, indeed some small bits of velcro hold it on, first remove the stock padding, then apply the velcro on some tactical places and simply press it aganst the goggles.

i find it a bit more comfortable and fits a bit better to my face.
But the OEM one was not that bad for me.

comes with it's own "lens cap" because the stock one does not fit after you fit this foam padding.
2022-12-22
Use props
djiuser_Steffen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 107890 ft
Germany

Thanks for the advice- I ordered them and will write as soon as they arrive- mid Januar.
In case someone has another item - don’t hesitate to write.
Regards Steffen
2022-12-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

HDPS Posted at 12-21 17:37
But the padding at DJI Store is the very same OEM padding that comes originally in the Goggles 2,  he already have it in his Goggles.

BTW, I have purchased all the above after market paddings, none resolved the problem, waste of time and money only

We apologize for the trouble caused. We hope that you can get some more suggestions here. Have a nice day.
2022-12-22
Use props
Robino
lvl.3

Slovakia

what about this? https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... =273656&pid=2970008
2023-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules