o(^-^)o
Holx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139331 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi there,

I try to order my EU C1 label for my Mavic 3 Cine from the RC Pro

All soft- and firmware is on the latest version (photo below)

I go to the support page and click the C1 Class identification label:

after a second I get this screen saying -DJI support website is temporarily unavailable due to system update. Please try again later-
(I am trying for days now and nothing changes, always the same screen)
(Wlan connection is working, Rcpro has access to internet)

I need a tip please
Thanks
Holger
IMG_5195.JPG
IMG_5194.JPG
2022-12-20
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Just wait. You can try tomorrow or late at night. Maybe too many people are trying or it is what it says.
2022-12-20
Use props
Holx
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Niknik Posted at 12-20 12:34
Just wait. You can try tomorrow or late at night. Maybe too many people are trying or it is what it says.

Thanks, but I have this message for 3 days now, no matter how often and at what time i try

Anybody else confronted with this message?
2022-12-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Holx. Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience caused. We understand that you have been trying to apply for the C1 label for three days now, but we recommend you try again after a while. At the same time, we will have this forwarded to our engineers for confirmation. If there's any progress, kindly let us know. We'll update you once we receive feedback from our related team. Thank you for your understanding and support. Have a nice day.
2022-12-20
Use props
Holx
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 12-20 21:45
Hi, Holx. Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience caused. We understand that you have been trying to apply for the C1 label for three days now, but we recommend you try again after a while. At the same time, we will have this forwarded to our engineers for confirmation. If there's any progress, kindly let us know. We'll update you once we receive feedback from our related team. Thank you for your understanding and support. Have a nice day.

Hi, another 2 days of constantly trying....

it´s all the same

-DJI support website is temporarily unavailable due to system update. Please try again later-

Am I the only one with this problem

Yesterday I put the drone on the balcony to get gps because I thought maybe it´s because the drone doesn´t know its in Europe
No difference, same message

Thanks
Holger
2022-12-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Holx Posted at 12-22 03:56

it´s all the same

Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We will forward this problem to the relevant team asap.
Thank you for your understanding.
2022-12-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Holx Posted at 12-22 03:56

it´s all the same

We're sorry to read that the issue remains, Holger. We suggest that you reset the DJI RC Pro to its Factory Settings. Before doing so, kindly remember to back up important files/data. After the reset, please refresh the firmware of the remote controller through the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). Once these are done, please try to apply again. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-22
Use props
Holx
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 12-22 19:53
We're sorry to read that the issue remains, Holger. We suggest that you reset the DJI RC Pro to its Factory Settings. Before doing so, kindly remember to back up important files/data. After the reset, please refresh the firmware of the remote controller through the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). Once these are done, please try to apply again. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thank you,

that procedure worked

Happy Xmas
2022-12-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Holx Posted at 12-23 08:38
Thank you,

that procedure worked

You are most welcome, Holger. We are very pleased to know that it has been resolved. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Happy holidays!
2022-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules