682 7 2022-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ds3293
lvl.1
Flight distance : 323481 ft
United States

CAS-11033291-C2P5F0

I am writing today to complain of the poor service I received from DJI since initiation of my case.

Four days after owning my drone, which it was never crashed, dropped or had any force impact, I noticed the gimble was not straight and received the error message “gimble overload”.

I contacted DJI and was instructed to send the drone in for repair under warranty.

I received a return shipment label to send my drone back to DJI for repair. From the time I packaged it up I have had nothing but issues.

The first issue I encountered was that UPS seeming “lost” the drone and when I contacted DJI I was told someone will be looking into the situation. That was lie #1.

After 20 days the drone “magically” appeared in Texas. It does not take 20 days to walk from Florida to Texas!

My girlfriend then called DJI and inquired about the delay and time it would take for the repair. After explaining the situation the customer representative stated that as a courtesy for the delay they would overnight the package to prevent further delays. Lie #2.

Yesterday I received an email with a tracking number that the repair was complete and the drone was shipped.  Lie #3. (The label was created but still 24 hours later) has not been picked up.  

My girlfriend called DJI again to make sure the shipping was overnight and of course it was NOT. The rep said it was already gone and ready for UPS so there is nothing she could do. Lie #4. Still not shipped.

The drone arrived back to me on Dec 6, 2022 after being sent for the repair on November 4, 2022.

So just a little bit ago I called DJI to talk to someone about the situation.

I swear their customer service department is the training ground for politician’s because all they spew is lies and excuses!

I asked to speak to a manager. I was told none were available. I asked if I was speaking to a call center or the actual company. I was told they couldn’t disclose that information.

Speaking to these reps is the equivalent of trying to speak to a Comcast representative. I would have better luck being reincarnated as Abe Lincoln.

Today is Dec 20, 2022.

After testing the drone initially I flew it for 10 mins to make sure it was functioning. This morning I finally had time to fly and the camera keeps glitching out, freezing, and no image displayed.

I called DJI at 10:50 am and spoke with Rose.  I explained the situation and was placed on hold for a bit. When she returned to the phone she said she needed the error message on the screen. She couldn’t comprehend that there was no error message and the screen was frozen on the last frame recorded. She then said I need to call back when I have the drone with me.

What is the point of customer service if they refuse to help?
I would almost rather goto the DMV then deal with DJI customer service.

DJI - the drone is great when it works. I spent the money on the care program to protect my investment. Apparently customer care and satisfaction is not a priority for DJI . They should be ashamed!

I look forward to hearing from someone that can give me a straight and honest answer! Not holding my breath.
2022-12-20
Use props
Ds3293
lvl.1
United States

Problems with DJI AIR 2s repair ( not repaired }

CAS-11033291-C2P5F0

I am writing today to complain of the poor service I received from DJI since initiation of my case.

Four days after owning my drone, which it was never crashed, dropped or had any force impact, I noticed the gimble was not straight and received the error message “gimble overload”.

I contacted DJI and was instructed to send the drone in for repair under warranty.

I received a return shipment label to send my drone back to DJI for repair. From the time I packaged it up I have had nothing but issues.

The first issue I encountered was that UPS seeming “lost” the drone and when I contacted DJI I was told someone will be looking into the situation. That was lie #1.

After 20 days the drone “magically” appeared in Texas. It does not take 20 days to walk from Florida to Texas!

My girlfriend then called DJI and inquired about the delay and time it would take for the repair. After explaining the situation the customer representative stated that as a courtesy for the delay they would overnight the package to prevent further delays. Lie #2.

Yesterday I received an email with a tracking number that the repair was complete and the drone was shipped.  Lie #3. (The label was created but still 24 hours later) has not been picked up.  

My girlfriend called DJI again to make sure the shipping was overnight and of course it was NOT. The rep said it was already gone and ready for UPS so there is nothing she could do. Lie #4. Still not shipped.

The drone arrived back to me on Dec 6, 2022 after being sent for the repair on November 4, 2022.

So just a little bit ago I called DJI to talk to someone about the situation.

I swear their customer service department is the training ground for politician’s because all they spew is lies and excuses!

I asked to speak to a manager. I was told none were available. I asked if I was speaking to a call center or the actual company. I was told they couldn’t disclose that information.

Speaking to these reps is the equivalent of trying to speak to a Comcast representative. I would have better luck being reincarnated as Abe Lincoln.

Today is Dec 20, 2022.

After testing the drone initially I flew it for 10 mins to make sure it was functioning. This morning I finally had time to fly and the camera keeps glitching out, freezing, and no image displayed.

I called DJI at 10:50 am and spoke with Rose.  I explained the situation and was placed on hold for a bit. When she returned to the phone she said she needed the error message on the screen. She couldn’t comprehend that there was no error message and the screen was frozen on the last frame recorded. She then said I need to call back when I have the drone with me.

What is the point of customer service if they refuse to help?
I would almost rather goto the DMV then deal with DJI customer service.

DJI - the drone is great when it works. I spent the money on the care program to protect my investment. Apparently customer care and satisfaction is not a priority for DJI . They should be ashamed!

I look forward to hearing from someone that can give me a straight and honest answer! Not holding my breath.
2022-12-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thanks for letting us know about your situation. We can understand that it’s frustrating to learn about this. We'll collectively and further communicate with the team to further assist you regarding your case. We'll make sure to keep an eye on this. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2022-12-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We have replied to your post here. Thank you.
2022-12-20
Use props
Ds3293
lvl.1
United States

I have no more patient, Dji used them all up!
Same response that I always get from someone from DJI
We are looking in to it or we we will contact you soon.
And nothing ever happens.
2022-12-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ds3293 Posted at 12-20 17:12
I have no more patient, Dji used them all up!
Same response that I always get from someone from DJI
We are looking in to it or we we will contact you soon.

Hello, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We merge two posts into one because of duplication. Please stick to the Forum rules and do not create the same thread.  
Back to your case, we have forwarded your case to our designated teams. If there are any updates from our teams, We will update you here. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2022-12-20
Use props
Ds3293
lvl.1
United States

Update: when I posted this on Dec 20th I also sent an email to Technical support as well the same exact post that afternoon I received a reply saying they are sorry to hear about this and someone from senior staff will be contacting me soon, 4 days latter I still have not heard from anyone!
I have spent a lot of money on the this drone plus several accessories to go with it but now I am regretting my investment on this drone
The DJI Air 2s is decent but DJI customer service is extremely bad, I’m starting to think that DJI customer service team is future politicians in training
They tell you what you want to hear but never follow through with anything.
2022-12-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ds3293 Posted at 12-24 05:00
Update: when I posted this on Dec 20th I also sent an email to Technical support as well the same exact post that afternoon I received a reply saying they are sorry to hear about this and someone from senior staff will be contacting me soon, 4 days latter I still have not heard from anyone!
I have spent a lot of money on the this drone plus several accessories to go with it but now I am regretting my investment on this drone
The DJI Air 2s is decent but DJI customer service is extremely bad, I’m starting to think that DJI customer service team is future politicians in training

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. We let our teams check your case and the historical records. However, about the phone calls your girlfriend called, we are unable to get more information to further verify the case without the phone number. May we know her phone number which she talked to our support at that time? Also, could you please tell us your phone number as well?   
2022-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules