Even replaced Camera is having focus and image quality issue.
1876 43 2022-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_i3zt0NMy2j4m Posted at 12-29 19:59
Yes same here. It is not one batch got bad. It is random, some of camera are good and some are bad from same batch. It must be some random technical or hardware error. If DJI really care about their customer then instate of saying image / videos looks good they should compare faulty devices videos with quality YouTubers video.

Hi, there. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.
May we know if you updated your firmware and if your replacement still meet the same problem as well?
Thank you in advance.
2022-12-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_i3zt0NMy2j4m Posted at 12-29 07:07
As it would be expensive for me to send device from INDIA to CHINA. I am curious to know what are possibly you are going to make my device perfect after repair? As I heard covid is getting worse in china. Even if you repair my device will you able to send device back to me?

About the repair process, you may consult with our support further. The detailed repair depends on the damage assessment after your device arrives at our service center.  Our teams will take a complete diagnosis of your device.
2022-12-29
Use props
Rock the Bock
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-29 17:48
Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. May we know more details about the dealer? Then we can ask the relevant team to pay attention to your case after you send it back.
Thank you in advance.

Thanks for your reply. My Dealer is Amazon Eu. No problem to sent it back in January. But first I want to wait for the feedback of your developers coordinated by Kirth. I am open for a replacement in case DJI declares my oa3 as defect.
2022-12-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Rock the Bock Posted at 12-29 23:47
Thanks for your reply. My Dealer is Amazon Eu. No problem to sent it back in January. But first I want to wait for the feedback of your developers coordinated by Kirth. I am open for a replacement in case DJI declares my oa3 as defect.

Thanks for your reply. If there is anything else that we can help with, please just feel free to let us know.
2022-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules