12Next >
15913 49 2022-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
striperseeker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10827 ft
United States

Will the Fly app ever be compatible with Google's Pixel 7 pro? For the life of me, I can't see why the 7 Pro is not on the list. It's as pure Android as one can get on a phone. It works with all the bloat ware on Samsung, why not Pixel 7?
Thanks

2022-12-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are having issues with your Pixel 7 with the DJI Fly app installed on the said mobile device? If yes, kindly please let us know the issue that you are having so we can assist you further. In addition, mobile devices that are not listed on our compatible device might work however, we strongly recommend our users to use a compatible device as other different models of mobile devices are not yet tested and we cannot guarantee their stability on the said unit. Rest assured that our team is working on testing different models and types of mobile devices to be compatible with our product in the future. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-21
Use props
striperseeker
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-21 20:40
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are having issues with your Pixel 7 with the DJI Fly app installed on the said mobile device? If yes, kindly please let us know the issue that you are having so we can assist you further. In addition, mobile devices that are not listed on our compatible device might work however, we strongly recommend our users to use a compatible device as other different models of mobile devices are not yet tested and we cannot guarantee their stability on the said unit. Rest assured that our team is working on testing different models and types of mobile devices to be compatible with our product in the future. Thank you for your understanding and support.

I want  to buy the Pixel 7 Pro, but it is not listed on the approved phone list. So I don't want to spend all that money and not have it work for my Air 2s
2022-12-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

striperseeker Posted at 12-22 04:06
I want  to buy the Pixel 7 Pro, but it is not listed on the approved phone list. So I don't want to spend all that money and not have it work for my Air 2s

You may want to check our list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly app. You may click the link below for you to be redirected to our website. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-12-23
Use props
striperseeker
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-23 02:59
You may want to check our list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly app. You may click the link below for you to be redirected to our website. Thank you for your valued support.

on the list I  find, the Pixel 7 Pro was NOT on it. Only the Pixel 6. That's why I was asking.
2022-12-23
Use props
djiuser_Wx2QD9FkYjeZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 273681 ft
United States

Why is the Pixel 7 Pro not compatible when it's a flagship device? It's literally one of the top 3 phones on the market. My Mini 2 has been grounded for months now due to issues with the DJI Fly app not working. Everytime I try to record the transmission of video starts lagging and gets choppy to the point where I can't even tell what I shooting. I want to show you an example but can't upload videos here.
2022-12-23
Use props
djiuser_Wx2QD9FkYjeZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 273681 ft
United States

djiuser_Wx2QD9FkYjeZ Posted at 12-23 08:07
Why is the Pixel 7 Pro not compatible when it's a flagship device? It's literally one of the top 3 phones on the market. My Mini 2 has been grounded for months now due to issues with the DJI Fly app not working. Everytime I try to record the transmission of video starts lagging and gets choppy to the point where I can't even tell what I shooting. I want to show you an example but can't upload videos here.

Here is a link to the video example I've uploaded to YouTube. As you can see it's very choppy when recording. This only happens when you start recording video. This has nothing to do with signal as I've tried this in several locations and have the same issue.

https://youtu.be/YrAf0eqr8Dw
2022-12-23
Use props
fans0f0bd564
New
United States

Has this been resolved??? I upgraded my phone to the Pixel 7 Pro and now I can't fly my Mavic 2. WTF!?! Incredibly frustrating. I never even thought this would be a problem. I'm on a family vacation and can't shoot anything. Way to go DJI!
2023-2-12
Use props
striperseeker
lvl.2
United States

WHY IS THE APP NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE PIXEL PRO 7?  PLEASE FIX THIS.
2023-2-12
Use props
204wombat
lvl.1

Canada

striperseeker Posted at 2022-12-23 04:41
on the list I  find, the Pixel 7 Pro was NOT on it. Only the Pixel 6. That's why I was asking.

I have a Pixel 7 Pro, it works just fine.
2023-2-12
Use props
djiuser_LmYf2JaIxXhS
New

United States

Hi. I am having the same issues. What was the solution please_
2023-3-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_LmYf2JaIxXhS Posted at 3-4 05:40
Hi. I am having the same issues. What was the solution please_

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. May we ask what specific issue you are encountering? We'll be waiting for your update.
2023-3-11
Use props
djiuser_S7EjoE36gkLm
New
New Zealand

204wombat Posted at 2-12 18:51
I have a Pixel 7 Pro, it works just fine.

Hey, what drone are you using? I have an Air 2s and thinking about changing to a pixel 7 pro. Cheers
2023-3-20
Use props
djiuser_i93Zm8X7E3pp
New

United Kingdom

So I've my have just messed up, is problem sorted now ? Or will it be ? Ive just ordered a pixel 7 pro, will be here in couple of days . Not even thinking about its compatability with my mini 2 !! Just assumed it'll work being android.
2023-4-15
Use props
VanHell
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7326 ft
Germany

The year is 2023, 7 May 2023 to be precise. DJI has still not managed to make the DJI app compatible with one of the best smartphones since 2022 - a bad reference!

For the time being, I can only advise all friends of the latest mobile technology to buy a DJI product. Even the DJI Mimo app does not work with the Pixel 7 Pro.

I can throw my Mavic Air and my OM5 gimbal in the bin. Buy a new drone or gimbal? Fiddlesticks, DJI apps do not work with the Pixel 7 Pro - this has been known for months!

Pixel 7 Guys and Girls keep this thread up!
2023-5-7
Use props
striperseeker
lvl.2
United States

VanHell Posted at 5-7 07:42
The year is 2023, 7 May 2023 to be precise. DJI has still not managed to make the DJI app compatible with one of the best smartphones since 2022 - a bad reference!

For the time being, I can only advise all friends of the latest mobile technology to buy a DJI product. Even the DJI Mimo app does not work with the Pixel 7 Pro.

It's all moot anyway. The FCC is going to ban DJI in the US.
2023-5-7
Use props
Azgana
lvl.2
Italy

I bought a pixel 7 assuming the DJI Fly app would work fine, but when I tried to open it, it didn't work.  So I downloaded the APK version of the app and it seems to launch, but I still have to try my Mavic Mini.  How is it possible?  We are not talking about an unknown smartphone, on the contrary!  I hope this phone will be officially supported otherwise it would be a big problem.  Can anyone from DJI give a reason for this choice?
2023-7-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, everyone. As there are many models that need to be tested currently, it cannot be resolved in the short term. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have an urgent mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-7-8
Use props
djiuser_bj0SviPMXV1Q
New
Flight distance : 15387 ft

France

I just reveived the DJI Mini 3 for my birthday, and I installed the latest DJI Fly App on my Pixel 7. However I can't get past the first step of connecting the remote controls with my phone through the usb C cable... Does anyone else struggle on that step, is the app incompatible to the point that you can't even test the drone??
2023-7-31
Use props
djiuser_bj0SviPMXV1Q
New
Flight distance : 15387 ft

Switzerland

FYI I managed to fix the connection problem, it turns out the issue is that the french translation on how to get started is incorrect. Make sure you press power shortly then again press power and hold

Also I am able to use it on my Pixel 7, didn't see any problems.
2023-8-12
Use props
djiuser_bQs76AP19KrK
New

United Kingdom

I just bought a new phone ( pixel 7) because my old one didn't work with fpv system.
And I m not enjoying the experience .
Any suggestions before I look in the bin for my receipt and packing?
2023-8-18
Use props
djiuser_bQs76AP19KrK
New

United Kingdom

Azgana Posted at 7-7 10:39
I bought a pixel 7 assuming the DJI Fly app would work fine, but when I tried to open it, it didn't work.  So I downloaded the APK version of the app and it seems to launch, but I still have to try my Mavic Mini.  How is it possible?  We are not talking about an unknown smartphone, on the contrary!  I hope this phone will be officially supported otherwise it would be a big problem.  Can anyone from DJI give a reason for this choice?
I've not heard of this before, do you know why and how well it works and if there's any drawbacks please?
I've just spent 2 days trying to get the fpv system to work with my new pixel 7
2023-8-18
Use props
djiuser_bQs76AP19KrK
New

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-8 01:34
Hi, everyone. As there are many models that need to be tested currently, it cannot be resolved in the short term. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have an urgent mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding.

I just spent 700£ on a new phone because my old one didn't fit your system.  Now I have to buy another one ?
I feel I was not properly warned of this before making my purchases .  I am very upset.
2023-8-18
Use props
djiuser_PjoA1iuEnvb9
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-12-23 02:59

Don't work on pixel 7a either
2023-8-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_PjoA1iuEnvb9 Posted at 8-27 11:00
Don't work on pixel 7a either

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble. It is found that your mobile device Google Pixel 7A, and compatibility tests are required to be carried out. As there are many models that need to be tested currently, it cannot be resolved in the short term. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have an urgent mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid that the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issue. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2023-8-27
Use props
Azgana
lvl.2
Italy

The app is still not compatible with Pixel 7 phones, after 1 year from the release of this phone. How can it be possible?
2023-8-29
Use props
fansa34610a3
New
Flight distance : 21969 ft
France

Mavic 2 Pro and Pixel 7 pro DOES NOT WORK ?? How ?
2023-9-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansa34610a3 Posted at 9-13 04:47
Mavic 2 Pro and Pixel 7 pro DOES NOT WORK ?? How ?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. May I know what errors are you getting when trying to install or use the GO4 app, please? Thank you very much.
2023-9-13
Use props
djiuser_PjoA1iuEnvb9
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-12-23 02:59

The app immediately closes the second I open the app on the pixel7a this is a big issue since that means my drone is just going to be sitting till it's fixed
2023-10-19
Use props
Muckish
New

Ireland

Do DJi plan on supporting the Pixel 7a? I can't believe this is not supported? I have the Mavic 2 Pro moved from the P30 due to a headware issue.
2023-10-22
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5009016 ft
  • >>>
United States

Where is the approved phone llist found?
2023-10-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BetterBizTech Posted at 10-22 16:55
Where is the approved phone llist found?

Hi, BetterBizTech. Thank you for reaching out. Supported models can be checked directly from our website: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly). Just select the app that you will use from the left side.

Hope this helps.
2023-10-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Muckish Posted at 10-22 11:23
Do DJi plan on supporting the Pixel 7a? I can't believe this is not supported? I have the Mavic 2 Pro moved from the P30 due to a headware issue.

Hi, Muckish. We're sorry for the inconvenience. We don't have any information on when the Google Pixel series will be compatible with the Go 4 app since there are many device models awaiting testing, this issue cannot be resolved in the short term. If you have an urgent flight mission, it is recommended that you use the app with one of the supported mobile device models listed on the DJI official website in order to avoid a flight mission failure. We will have the engineers to work on this as well. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-23
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-23 01:38
Hi, BetterBizTech. Thank you for reaching out. Supported models can be checked directly from our website: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly). Just select the app that you will use from the left side.
[view_image]
Hope this helps.

Thank You. Much Appreciated.
2023-10-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BetterBizTech Posted at 10-23 03:22
Thank You. Much Appreciated.

You're most welcome, BetterBizTech. Have a safe flight always!
2023-10-23
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-23 05:20
You're most welcome, BetterBizTech. Have a safe flight always!

Thank You.
2023-10-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_PjoA1iuEnvb9 Posted at 10-19 05:39
The app immediately closes the second I open the app on the pixel7a this is a big issue since that means my drone is just going to be sitting till it's fixed

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what specific drone are you referring to in your response? Please let us know so we can help you further. Thank you.
2023-10-23
Use props
IndecisiveBean
New

United States

I have also have a Pixel 7 Pro, and I tried to launch the DJI GO 4 app, for my Mavic Pro. I have the problem where the app closes the second I open it. I've tried reinstalling the app and that didn't help.
2023-10-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

IndecisiveBean Posted at 10-25 13:29
I have also have a Pixel 7 Pro, and I tried to launch the DJI GO 4 app, for my Mavic Pro. I have the problem where the app closes the second I open it. I've tried reinstalling the app and that didn't help.

Hello there. It has been confirmed that your Pixel 7 Pro is not currently compatible. It can be preliminarily determined that the issue is caused by a compatibility error. Since there are many device models awaiting testing, this issue cannot be resolved in the short term. If you have an urgent flight mission, it is recommended that you use the app with one of the supported mobile device models listed on the DJI official website in order to avoid a flight mission failure. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-11-14
Use props
Alan Lindsay
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Good morning all you drone flyers out there.Im here to give you good news.I bought a Google Pixel 7 phone roughly about a year ago now and took the chance I got a DJI mini 2 se drone combo I know it was a risk but hey why not.First thing I done was make sure my phone was updated to Android 14 I then downloaded the DJI fly app onto my phone not from Google apps but from the DJI own website it downloaded flawlessly.After that I made sure the DJI fly app updates were all downloaded.I then got my drone and made sure all updates were carried out on the drone as well guys and gals take time reading everything don't rush into things.When I done all this I took my drone out on its first flight and many others after that with no issues camera works flawless both in 2k and 1080p very impressed with the footage my wife is very impressed with this beginner drone as with myself read before you fly take your time.I talked to another drone flyer who had a DJI mini 2 drone and he uses a Google 7 pro
2023-12-9
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules