DJI Fly App and Pixel 7Pro
16288 52 2022-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Florent Luc Mady Randriamanana
New

Canada

Does anyone have an idea how to do to fix that incompatibility for Google Pixel 7?
2-9 12:45
Use props
Azgana
lvl.2
Italy

Still not compatible with Pixel 7 after years. How can it be?
I would like to buy a brand new Avata 2, Googles 3 and RC 3.Do I need this app to make it work with my Pixel 7 phone?
4-12 03:08
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Azgana Posted at 4-12 03:08
Still not compatible with Pixel 7 after years. How can it be?
I would like to buy a brand new Avata 2, Googles 3 and RC 3.Do I need this app to make it work with my Pixel 7 phone?

Hi there. Generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible), but their stabilization has not yet been verified. It is recommended that you download and install the app to test the basic functions, or go to a nearby outlet (if any) for product testing. Thank you for your understanding and support.
4-13 21:44
Use props
Azgana
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-13 21:44
Hi there. Generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible), but their stabilization has not yet been verified. It is recommended that you download and install the app to test the basic functions, or go to a nearby outlet (if any) for product testing. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Ok, thanks.
Do I need the DJI Fly App to use an Avata 2 with Googles 3 and RC 3?
4-16 09:32
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Azgana Posted at 4-16 09:32
Ok, thanks.
Do I need the DJI Fly App to use an Avata 2 with Googles 3 and RC 3?

Thank you for your response. The DJI Fly app is required for product activation and connection. You may click the link below for more information and guidance on the new DJI Avata 2. Hope this helps.

https://support.dji.com/help/con ... ;paperDocType=paper
4-17 23:35
Use props
Azgana
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-17 23:35
Thank you for your response. The DJI Fly app is required for product activation and connection. You may click the link below for more information and guidance on the new DJI Avata 2. Hope this helps.

https://support.dji.com/help/content?customId=en-us03400010024&spaceId=34&re=US&lang=en&documentType=artical&paperDocType=paper

Ok, thank you.

I hope that Pixel smartphones will be fully supported by the DJI Fly app in the future, because if you could get the app to work with your phone, if it crashed during a flight with a Mavic drone, it would be a really big problem, even for safety .
4-18 02:06
Use props
djiuser_TrRd1voWEvdK
New

United States

Buying a DJI drone was a huge mistake. For one reason or another whether it's the device or the operating system, it has almost never worked in the last 3 years. It's a lot of money for a company that doesn't build software to support its hardware. Lesson learned I guess. I will have more fun tossing it up with a baseball bat in my other hand and swinging for the fence than I ever had with the drone itself.
4-18 09:40
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Azgana Posted at 4-18 02:06
Ok, thank you.

I hope that Pixel smartphones will be fully supported by the DJI Fly app in the future, because if you could get the app to work with your phone, if it crashed during a flight with a Mavic drone, it would be a really big problem, even for safety .

You are most welcome. Rest assured that our relevant team is working closely with the latest mobile devices to be compatible with the DJI Fly app. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us.
4-18 23:44
Use props
Azgana
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-18 23:44
You are most welcome. Rest assured that our relevant team is working closely with the latest mobile devices to be compatible with the DJI Fly app. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us.

This doesn't seem to have been the case with the Pixel 7, despite it having been on the market for years.
The only Pixel model officially supported by the app is the Pixel 8 Pro.
4-23 08:40
Use props
Niftiest
lvl.2
Flight distance : 279705 ft
United States

It's been 17 months since the Pixel 7 came out and it's still not supported. My $500+ dollar paperweight of a drone hasn't been used in 17 months. God knows I wish I could go back and cancel my order. Top notch company guys, way to keep long term customers......
4-24 15:19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Azgana Posted at 4-23 08:40
This doesn't seem to have been the case with the Pixel 7, despite it having been on the market for years.
The only Pixel model officially supported by the app is the Pixel 8 Pro.

Thank you for your response. We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
4-27 02:48
Use props
djiuser_0ASBtxy0Ebvx
New

Canada

I have a pixel 7 and I still don't get why the app doesn't work. I haven't had the mimo app work either because of whatever reason, guessing the same as the fly app.
5-1 22:43
Use props
Paul lavery
New

United Kingdom

Bought my DJI avata 2 three days ago,    my phone is a Google pixel 7 and when i download the DJI fly app i can't create an account to link up my goggles to the drone
5-5 12:11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules